Why Indonesia is always Disadvantaged, in the event of Foreign Adapt?

@gengeni (3308)
Indonesia
Indonesia has always Disadvantaged in terms Adopts Foreign Talent Show event, usually Indonesia will join the show Talent Show Must Adapt If the event is already on the have and Success in Several Countries. I take an example, instance Idol, Idol began airing the first time in America that is In the Year 2002 and after this event Success in the United States, Indonesia is not directly on Form Adapting to Indonesia, But Waits if Idol has been in have and Success in Some Countries, Only Idol held in Indonesia in 2004 it was New RCTI aware, even if Idol has been aired from the far-away days can be sure Participants can enter Indonesia in the event World Idol, and the result was World Idol aired only once during the history and till now World Idol was never to resume Likewise with Indonesia's Got Talent, after Successful in Several States now Got Talent on aired on Indosiar, Fortunate because the World's Got Talent's not yet aired to date, if the World's Got Talent has been on display on the possibility Impossible Indosiar Serving Indonesia's Got Talent show. My question is: 1. Why Indonesia has always Disadvantaged in Adapting Event (Talent Show) Foreign? 2. Do You Agree if Indonesia is always Disadvantaged in terms of Foreign Adapting Event? State the reason! 3. If you're in Rate Options, Which one would you choose, Adopts Outer or event or organize the event Original Indonesian Talent Show but not qualified? State the reason! 4. What About Your opinions are always Adapting Event Indonesian Foreign but always left behind?
@indahfth (11173)
Actually, Indonesia has a lot of creative people, but many are not confident. I am sure, if the creative people want to believe it yourself, make a show. There would be a good and interesting results. Sorry I did not answer your questions one by one. Just responding to my outline. Maybe someday will emerge creative people to Indonesia.
@sql_cell (1429)
If this school exams, surely you do not get value. Four questions must be answered with four answers. Not so Indahfth?
@nakula2009 (2325)
yes indeed, Indonesia is now not have the creativity and quality ... but I salute the few tv channels that may still show a different reality show.
@rifnee (1713)
1. not agree. for example: Indonesian Idol aired from 2004 because it permits a new franchise out of Fremantle that much for Asia. Asian countries who held a idol in 2004 are India, Indonesia,Malaysia, Singapore, and Turkey. while other Asian countries have a new Idol show after the year 2006. 2. not agree. see answer above 3. choose "held a talent show who qualified native to Indonesia" 4. see answer above. btw, try to better appreciate their own nation, do not always speak ill of the Indonesian state and give the predicate always lags behind other countries. still quite a lot of achievements of this nation who can be proud.
@sql_cell (1429)
I try to answer your questions. The first question, I answer: because the people of Indonesia, did not have any idea to make the show.The easiest job is to cheat. The second question, I answer: not covered,Indonesia is lagging in this problem, because still imitate. Problem No. 3, I replied: I do not choose both. Better not make anything. Question No. 4, I do not know what to respond.
1. Because of the large leakage of development funds due to the entrenched corruption among relevant officials so that the target of development that is not achieved, 2. Corruption also affects the quality of facilities / social facilities are managed built. 3. Public awareness to conserve and maintain the results of development have been inadequate.
@cssiduyz (1054)
1. Indonesia is always out of his name also imitators. 2. agree, because in Indonesia prefer to tailgate event outside, if the event itself most of the "grave blow" or human magic, witchcraft, dragons descended from heaven, human fly, and the supernatural. 3. better still tailgate event outside 'because it is more reality, than great lie ... 4. because our society would rather watch a movie that a lot of mystique lie and easily deceived with the added spice of reality shows are not educational.