Forced hunger

@Suggar (3612)
Bulgaria
Hello friends, it's 5:45 in the late afternoon here and i just finished my coffee. We got up really late today, around 2 in the afternoon, so it is normal for me to drink my coffee around 2 or more hours. My boyfriend left home to go to see his parents and to take some money, because his father called him that he wants to give the money to him. More than hour ago he called me on the cell phone and asked if i want him to bring me some out made food, because we were planning to go to one snacks place for so long and we couldn't go, where they prepare really nice and cheap food and i said yes. Usually i don't feel hungry whole day long. I can spend a day with only with few oranges or with my coffee and cigarettes, but now i'm dying for some food and i haven't decide what to cook for diner. Do you have sometimes forced hunger and how do you deal with it? Let me just say that i have nothing ready at home, because yesterday the white beans finished.
I use to be a horrible roller coaster dieter and could be without eating for days on end. I have learned to eat very healthy so I cannot be without food. I eat about 3-4 times a day. My body knows when it is time to eat as if I do not I feel faint. But I know what you mean about the coffee and cigs. As this I cannot give up.
@Suggar (3612)
• Bulgaria
My mother is already worried that i'm sick because i lost weight ... I know that it's very easy for me if i start eating less for little period, so i tried to use it for that moment. It would be very good for me if i could eat healthy. I don't eat so bad, but usually some white beans or potatoes with melted cheese or something like that costs the same money for both of us eating (me and my boyfriend) for one whole meal instead of few fruits or vegetables which will keep you without hunger few hours.
Maybe just getting off your regular system messed up your whole eating day! I know it does mine. If I don't eat like my schedule then I get ravenous later! And if I drink my coffee at the wrong time I get horribly hungry too. It's terrible! The coffee saps all the little pieces of food out of my stomach and I can eat a horse!
@Suggar (3612)
• Bulgaria
It's the same with me too. And if i'm hungry i can't sleep in the nights, i don't know why. I have this habit from some months now, to wake up, to drink coffee, to stay without food whole day and to have diner at the end. If i don't eat something which can fight my hunger in the evening, i can't just fall asleep