Did you get your SSI check today?

I am not home or in town and my neighbor is collecting my mail. But,I have not heard from her yet about the mail. My friend came to tell me that a friend of his got his check today in the mail. I know we should get it by friday because the first is sat if I am correct. So,I would like to know if My check came today so I can go home and get it. But,I don't want to go there for nothing and have no way back here. LOl
LOL and I do not blame you with the way the weather is. I don't get a check but you can have it mailed to me anytime..LOL... I am imagining delays because of your weather maybe. You can check with the post office and find out if they have day, delays. How come you do not get it direct deposit, as I know people who do??
Rememebr the over draft on my account. I had the check mailed so they don't take my money. But,the bank saw that paypal was going in my account while I had funds in my paypal to cover the items. So they remove $340.00 in fees and now I have direct deposit next month.
My son gets his SSI automatically deposited and it wasn't there today. I figure since the first is on Saturday it will come in on Friday. But it's been awhile since the first fell on a SAturday. That's just my educated guess!
That is how it is done here as well.
Actually, it was deposited this morning! (Thursday!!) That's a day earlier than I expected it! Yeah!
@Thoroughrob (11772)
My son's did not come today. I am guessing Friday.
Yes,I think Friday as well. I will go home tomorrow and wait on the mail.
• Marion, Kansas
I don't know. I think I would go home and stay there until I got my check. At the very least I would call the neighbor who is collecting the mail.
She said it did not come. I don't know if it was due to weather or not but it was not there.
I definitely don't blame you for not wanting to get out and about for a wasted trip home. Now, I don't know about SSI checks, but my mother's government pension check didn't come on Friday, she said that her check is going to be coming on Monday because of the fact that it was the start of a New Year. I guess it really didn't matter to her one way or the other because of the fact that it couldn't have been deposited until Monday anyhow.
@gdesjardin (1938)
I don't get a check, but I don't blame you for not wanting to go out in the cold!! We actually are getting some warm weather down here in Tennessee today. It is suppose to get up to 60 down here today...yippee!!! All of our snow has melted and we are back to temps that we are suppose to have this time of the year. Actually the sun ended up coming out today so I am happy.
I have mine automatically deposited to my checking account. That way I don't have to worry about it. I don't get it deposited until the 3rd. But I do get my pension on the 1st so that tides me over until I get my SSD. I would suspect that they do it alphabetically so that might be of help.
@buggles64 (2715)
lol...well, no, because I don;t get SSI! I love getting checks in the mail though.