Ice Cream "Dots"

I remember some years back in Florida I tried ice cream "dots" from a vendor in the mall... are these still around? Did the idea take off? I LOVED them!
LOL they sure are yummy. We have had them here for years but you cannot find them just anywhere. Mostly in theme parks and events as such.
I'm going to Florida again in 2012 with my children, I shall have to hunt for these, they're too good to miss! Another thing I used to like, years ago, was funnel cake at the Disney waterparks, but last time I went they weren't selling it any more, whereabouts would I find that? Any idea?
I mostly see them in the theme parks and carnivals. Six flags Great America always has them. Mostly in the side food vendors. They do not carry them in the grocers, too bad as they are so good.
@buggles64 (2715)
Yes, they still exist. They are so good!! lol...I love them too.
@ram_cv (16516)
They are very much around. Last week I was in Houston and enjoyed dots with Oreo and it was wonderful. I too like them. Cheers! Ram
Yeah, I have tried them. I think I like them okay but I really prefer regular old ice cream. But then it's too cold to eat it right now. The dots just get kinda boring to me after awhile but I can really mix it up with ice cream flavors!
@crazyjp (109)
I think I have seen them in a grocery store. Maybe wal-mart. I have seen a diping dots store in Texas.