Baby Dies in Washing Machine Part 2

@erikmama (12929)
Yes! There is more! I was curious about the developments of this story and thought you all might also. So here is what I found. http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/world/manslaughter-charge-laid-as-baby-dies-in-washing-machine/story-e6frf7lf-1225949338708 http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1327463/Ten-day-old-baby-dies-going-entire-spin-cycle-washing-machine.html There is a photo of the precious baby in the second article that made me cry. So precious.So sad. The mom has been charged with manslaughter. YES! Manslaughter for putting her baby in a freakin washing machine for 40 minutes. How on God's green earth do you look at that picture of that beautiful baby and decide that only manslaughter charges should be filed? i was thinking more of putting her in the spin cycle too, maybe in the druer for about an hour afterwards...
Seeing her face instantly makes me want to spit on it. Horrendous piece of carp! I hope this demon will be beaten by her felon fellows once she's in jail. Poor little sweetheart. I believe in God, and I'm sure she's now happy with Him. He'll take care of her.. I'll pray for her.
@erikmama (12929)
The woman isn't even worth your spit, but I feel the same way. She is one of the worst people I have ever heard about in my entire life to do something so horrible to such a tiney and precious baby, her own baby. I am sure that with the crime she commited she will get it in jail, but I do not understand why in the world she is charged only with manslaughter. Should it not be first degree murder? Yes, she will pay in time and there is no man that can change it fo her
@jillhill (37383)
Makes you think she should suffer the same way her beautiful little girl did...being beaten and bruise...drown by soapy water..and if that wasn't enough...then put in jail. I can't believe what people do...I hope she goes to prison for a long time....life would be appropriate!
@Strovek (870)
Shocking. These are the kind of things that we think happens in the movies and not in real life. I wonder if the lawyers will plead insanity?
@erikmama (12929)
I hat to think that there is even a lwayer out there who would deend this sorry excuse for human life, but of course she will have someone fighting on her side when the poor baby did not. And I am sure it will be something crazy that they come up with.
@eurekafemme (5881)
It was so horrible!!!! Being mum myself, I couldn't imagine the scenarion without breaking into tears. I do not know but even she will be charged of murder will not give justice to her little girl.She should be peeled alive, hang upside down under the scorching heat of the sun while ants slowly gnawing on her flesh. She wasn't on her right mind.And in fact, she has no right to have a third baby knowing that she is using abusive substances...Really sad and tragic story...
@gabs8513 (48715)
All I can say to this is.........My God and I hope the Baby is now in Heaven and out of harms way I am shocked at this... I do not understand why People do this .......why Parents do this......I give up trying to figure it out, I wish the Social Workers start taking more notice as this one could have been avoided but no again it was ignored Someone with that kind of a Life should not be aloud to have Children she is not responsible enough
@erikmama (12929)
I no that the baby is in heavan because sje was innocnet. The woman who had her is going to get off practically free, spending just a few years in prision. It has been so lonmg that we hear contoversy surrounding DCS and the workers, and cases like this prove how much in need of reform the system truly is.