If you have to spend with girl/boy in a lonely place unexpectedly...

@umadper (947)
Do you take advantage or remain just like friends...because that is tempting to any gender,so be frank in responding..
@laniekins (4585)
I don't think so, I am not the type that I am ok with anyone. It depends if I like the guy or not. If I don't I would probably get out of the place immediately or enjoy the time but not romantically.
@umadper (947)
hi,nice and diplomatic response..it seems you are intelligent...keep it up and have a nice time.
@laniekins (4585)
Oopss.. I send it twice, my phone's problem. I hope everyone will make a wise decision too!
@mikyle (45)
If that's a friend I will enjoy the time but definitely nothing romantic.. But if that's someone I like..well..we'll see when we get there...:P
Well its good to take advantage at these kind of times. But before that think for a while, if he/she rejected or felt bad about this then you will lose your friend as well. To handle these kind of situations you can use some indication from him/her if both partners are convince to mingle then everything would be fine.
@laniekins (4585)