What do you think of YOURSELF....

@umadper (947)
I am a postgraduate in commerce and practicing as Auditor,having nice family.Of course i an little extrovert,may be it is plus point for me in my profession..what about you?
My mind and body are not structured to be an extrovert that's why I am certainly an introvert. If I feel like an extrovert that was during my childhood. I get to play with friends but at that time the introvert attitude in me had been growing steadily until it is already too late to be an extrovert. I must say the environment do a lot of influence in spite of a person's freewill. If there's a feeling of great like to make many friends in a town where people are only few, the extrovert property seem to fade away for example.
@umadper (947)
hi,congrats for getting the best response tag.
@a98231 (238)
Everyone should choose a profession which they are good at which they love.Then only a person can get the success in that field.Well iam good in Biology so its obvious i want to become a doctor and serve my patients.
@umadper (947)
hi,i am happy to hear that you are interested in biology....but you should have complete knowledge and grip on that subject.I too have interest on biology but it's related to plants.all the best and have a nice time.
@sanjay91422 (2728)
I think I am just opposite because I consider myself an introvert. I don't know if it is good for me or not but I have read that being extrovert is good because if you are extrovert then you don't keep much in your mind and blabber out whatever is in your mind. In this way one is more efficient in sharing their thoughts and feelings with other and can have more fun. I wish I was an extrovert also.