Are you fond of watching horror movies?

@jennbart (1332)
I love watching movies with paranormal activities/ horror/ suspense movies. I always watch on the 3rd row or 4rth row from the screen of the cinema. I do not get scared anymore as I am so used to it already. Do you also like watching horror films?
@derek_a (10902)
I would say that I am more into occult and paranormal movies than horror where it tends to desecend into slashing of bodies with lots of blood and gore. As a kid I used to get uneasy watching some movies, but I guess now that I have seen so many of them, and I can work out all the special effects, that it doesn't bother me now. I like a good interesting story to go with it. Something that makes me think about the deeper meaning being put across in the story line. _Derek
@jennbart (1332)
Thanks for the reply.:) I love paranormal stuffs as well. I find it so interesting.:) It amazes me and would want to learn how to open my 3rd eye.
@asliah (11148)
hi, horror movies is one of my favorite and love to watch, even i am alone or what kind of horror, i still watch it, i always download some horror movies and sometimes i watch it through youtube. i love horror movies.