It's good to be back... :D

Oh, I'm so happy to be back at mylot. I haven't gone here since our computer broke down and it lasted a week until my daughter finally fixed it. i really missed mylotting..Did I miss the double earning for Christmas??
@aparajita (860)
What is so interesting to be back here in Mylot? Is it that you enjoy reading what people post or you have a flair for writing? Don't get me amiss. I haven't been here for over an year but I too am enjoying it..being back..beingable to see a plethora f so many things to write upon...making comments to posted photographs to starting new discussions to adding new images....it's all so good...it's so interesting, so damn interesting..what say you?
I'm happy for you that you enjoy mylotting too. I love myoltting, especially when people respond to my discussions. I learn quite a lot here about other people's opinions. It's fun to read them.
hw much have u earned so far if I may ask?
The very fact that the responses bring money adds to our sense of happiness..a sense of achievement at our write-ups being read and appreciate, the sense that we are in our wrtings through our writings are no less vauable than what we think or others think we are. Once this impetus acts with vigor we feel encouraged to draw more people in turn expanding the dimensions of our social horizons.
@EdnaReyes (2628)
same with me,so glad i'm back with mylot after missing for almost a month,my computer is now working after breaking down, losing all my files, I did miss Christmas treat of mylot! Welcome back for both of us!
Wow, it took a month for your computer to be fixed. I'm quite sad about my files too- I don't know if it can still be retrieved, they told me it's corrupted. Yeah, welcome back for both of us.
@Suggar (3612)
• Bulgaria
Hello Stanley, welcome back. I don't know if you missed the double earnings, because i never knew they will give it to us and which day will be.
I hope I didn't miss the double earnings.. No one has really talked about it anymore, after Christmas day.. Maybe they decided not to do it this year. That's too bad.