Do we always beat our heads like this?

I like the logo especially the battering of the head. Yes, at times it does take us on our nerves, when either the site required shows an 'oops....' or the server is low or has stopped functioning. Why does the very brain that is a super by product of ours behave in this manner? Does it get bored being stagnant in one place or does it crave to be superior? why do we humans behave in a way so unbecoming of us? Has the computer gained an upper hand? The logo is a superb innovation of a creative mind. So Thanx to MyLot staff...It encourages its viewers to run their imagination wild. What do u think would be the reason for the man banging his head near his very own desktop? Is he at home or is it at office? what do u think?
@surekharathi (14134)
Yes I face this type of problem many times and beat my head from wall or put my wall by forcefully on wall. I have more headache problem.