Do think women bodybuiders are beautiful?

I do not. Women who are bodybuilders look manly to me. At least some of them do. Especially the woman I saw on TLC,last night, who is addicted to bodybuilding! She looked really manly! I thought she also looked like a man in drag! Her voice was even deep for a woman! It was disgusting! As long as a person doesn't go overboard I can handle it! What is you opinion?
@sender621 (14956)
Bodybuilding can be a graceful sport for both men and for women. I think men who workout regularly in a bodybuilding routine have such fine physiquea and forms. i don't think it does the same thing for a woman. that doesn't mean she isn't beautiful. She may just not need bodybuilding to tell her that.
Bodybuilding can be graceful for men and woman. Unfortunely I see woman and men who have gone to far! Now that is gross! Woman are beautiful as long as they don't go to extreme! No matter if is bodybuiding or anorexia for example.
@sid556 (31006)
No...not at all. I think it can be overdone and just look gross. I envy a woman who has a well built body and abs and all but if it goes too far...it is just grotesque...same with the guys. And all these people that get too involved in the body building...well they better keep up with it because have you ever seen the sagging that happens to a body builder if they ever stop? it's the worst!
Nice to know I am not the only person to think bodybuiders are gross and overdone! Some of these bodybuiders just get so into it they really over do it! You are right if a bodybuiders decides to stop it ,the bodybuilding,they better keep working out! It sure is not a pretty site seeing extremely flabby muscules! Oo!
@madteaparty (2763)
• Japan
I don't find attractive bodybuilders, regardless their gender. They're just a big mass of muscles, and that's not manly, that's not even human looking in my opinion. Of course, this is just a personal preference, I will never find attractive a person who has abnormally huge muscles. I prefer well balanced bodies, in males and femaless both.
I also prefer well balanced bodies in males and females! It seems now a days alot of people are to fat,to muscular or to thin! No one is happy with themselves! No one wants to be normal anymore! It is crazy!
Yeah my feeling exactly, something about their bone structures that in my opinion make them look like aliens and or ugly males. I can't understand for the life of me why they feel this is attractive, but I suppose to each his own. I certainly appreciate my feminine look greatly.
Never thought of bodybuilders as alein looking! Ugly yes! This woman on TLC really though she looked sexy and was shown in sexy clothes and even a bikini! She really came out looking like a man in drag! Then she bragged she wanted to get even bigger! The way she was going she'd like some of the top men bodybuiders! Gross!
@bounce58 (17524)
When it comes to women, I think I am traditional or old-fashioned. I like them dainty and pretty, and graceful. Although I find some women who are physically fit really beautiful, I always would like to associate women with 'softness'. Not in attitude, but maybe in the skin or how I hold their hands. So, I also don't appreciate women who go overboard with body building.
Nicki Fuller - I will never understand this! It is not normal!
Nice to know you feel the same way about female bodybuilders! They go over board and some are worse then the men! Like the woman I saw on TLC! She looked really manly! I don't have a photo of her but here is an example of over doing it!
@dodo19 (31996)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
Personally, I don't really think so. I do understand women wanting to go to the gym, work out, and things like that. But I think that it seems weird to me, for a woman to become muscular to that point. I don't really understand the point, but that's really just me. I don't know if I see the point.
I don't see the point of a woman wanting to be so muscalar and why they do it! I don't understand why men do it either! It does look weird and unnatural!
@dodo19 (31996)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
Personally, I don't see either. I agree with you. Man or woman, this doesn't make sense to me.
@LittleMel (14055)
I think too much and too little of anything are not good not only looks, but also health wise some people are way overboard with physical it's weird. the physical body itself only lasts for as long as we live in the next life we will get a new one I don't see the point of doing anything to it other than keeping it healthy
That is a very good point you just wrote here! We should just keep ourselves healthy and not go to the extreme like some bodybuilders do!
@MsTickle (24962)
female body builder - This makes the female body look terrible...in my eyes.
I think they look awful. Every muscle in their body looks distorted and I just think it's wrong. Imagine though, they would have to eventually have to stop, how would they look then. I know they eat well and take care of their body but I also think the female body is being misused when they do that. I think the same for guys too.
Awful is a good word to discribe woman bodybuilders! I know they take care of their bodies but as you said woman are misusing their bodies when they start looking like men! I feel the same way about the guys who do it!
I think female bodybuilders look disgusting! Its one thing to work out and develop nice smooth muscles and get fit but its another thing entirely to work out so much that you get that muscular. It makes the womens bodies look like men. Even men I dont like when they are that muscular. Sometimes its just to much.
Yes woman who are bodybuiders look like men! The woman I saw on TLC did really look like a guy in drag! She was that bad! They even showed her wearing a bikini and other sexy clothes which made her look ever more like a guy in drag! OOOO! Men who over do it in bobybuilding I don't care for either! They look unnatural!
• Bangladesh
Nope, I sure don't like lady bodybuilders. they just loose their tenderness and suppleness and look unnatural. In fact too much body building is bad for guys also.
You are right woman loose their tenderness and suppleness and look so unnatural! I am sure going overboard with bodybuilding is not good for a man or woman! Sometimes a good thing can lead to a bad thing!
not the over the top ones. a little for toning is ok..but when they start looking manly,that's a bit much. you have to be in the gym almost all week to maintain heavy build too.
I'm pretty such bodybuiders who go over the top have to live in a gym to keep their froms! The woman on TLC spent like 5 to 6 hours a day at the gym,every day! Now that is insane! This woman I talk about has an addiction to this and I am sure she isn't the only one!
@Angelwriter (1956)
No I don't. But, to be honest, I don't think men body builders look good either. The whole over muscled thing just doesn't attract me at all.
Good point! Men bobybuilders aren't very attracted either! Some men are so muscular it is crazy! Men and women sometimes go overboard with it like the woman I saw on TLC! She was so big and still wanted to be bigger! She thought she was sexy! Not! They showed her in a bikini and she came off looking like a drag queen! Not good!
No women bodybuilders have their bodies built like that of a robotic man. They look like Arnold the problem is they are women. They were created to be feminine and not muscular.
Yes women are meant to be feminine not like Arnold! It just grosses me out when I see woman so muuscular! The one on TLC really creeped me out! She really thought she was sexy and feminine! She is not! The sexy clothes she wore really made her look like a drag queen! I thought I'd end up with nightmares after seeing her! Yikes!
@Strovek (870)
It depends on how extreme they do the build. There are some that have done a very good job with the build. We should not stereo type all.
Most of the woman who are bodybuilders I have seen look manly and some have used steriods and HGH. The woman I saw on tv said she used HGH and a doctor prescribed it to her! Ya right! She had a deep voice and wore sexy clothes which made her look like a drag queen! I would not mind seeing a woman as a bodybuilderif they didn't over do it which so many do! It is nuts!
@ElicBxn (60771)
no, I think they look strange, like male bodybuilders...
Woman Bodybuilder - She looks lie a man! That is nuts! That is not femine!
Thank You! That is what I think,too! They look like men bodybuilders! Here is photo to prove it!
@ebuscat (5949)
For me not because they like he men wing's and I don't like that attitude.