Why shave?

I get slack all the time for not keeping my legs perfectly shaved. I'm sick of it and think people should lighten up and put there energy into more important things. hairy legs are not the end of the fworld...Get a life!
I get that way sometimes. During the winter time, I dont shave much at all. My hubby is the one who ask me if Im going to shave my legs soon. I do shave underarm every few days. Lot of people dont shave their legs so I really dont care much about shaving.
• Hyderabad, India
i can't say any thing
I am laughing so loud. I just shaved my arms in the shower. My brat keeps asking how come I don't shave my legs. i can't tell you why, I don't know why. I just never got into shaving my legs. Now my arms I have to. I can't take hair under my arm pits. You are not the onlyone. Monique the star shw does not shave her legs either.
Who gives you slack? If they're not touching them, it's not their business.