How many of you are in Facebook?

Guess what/ I know many of you are there in Facebook, because that's where it's potentiality. People, connections, Applications Farmville. What makes it so superior to Orkut or Mylot? Maybe the photos that we upload. Maybe the brand name, maybe the format, maybe the people, maybe the status statement, the photo, link,video features. Whatever it is, the logging in matters an makes matter to all who are members. It's daily features, the Create Group option are special effects that adds to its weightage. Basically speaking it's with the intention to connect with all that we visit the page and those who have made their pics available to all including some of the stars have made it no less a site worth visiting. But what about Twitter? There are stars there too. But of what use following them,when they do not respond? Infact if a star accepts your friendship, he/she'll will respond once in a year. But that's for stalkers, die-hard fans that Twitter is for,Facebook is sober and probably the best.
Although I don't frequent Facebook that often, I just visited it a couple of seconds ago, as two people who happen to share the same interests as me, liking planes, added me as their friend and so I did. After that, I updated my profile As for Twitter, I also have one account there but that I only use it for work purposes.
It's too early for you to enjoy Facebook. What brought you to Twitter?
• Vietnam
I joined facebook more than a year. I think facebook is a great social site. Facebook help me to share things with my friends, help me connect with new friends. It so great, I have over 2000 firiends here. I love it :X:x
Facebook allows people to keep in touch with your old friends and family that you would't be able to talk to normally. The games on it kinda suck. But, you can't beat the communication!
You mean you don't play bejewelled? lol. I thought everyone was addicted to that game. I am always playing it every day. But I don't like the rest of the games on facebook.
I'm not interested in games. I love the good status messages and the photos. I was surprised to see m school teacher, whom I thought had passed away, here in FB. That was exhilarating. I don't know whether she remembers me or not but there is excitement and fun.Of course, I haven't received any response from her end.
hello aparajita! i like facebook for it provided me ways and means to be in touch with my old classmates and friends in elementary, high school, college and from my previous work. It has indeed helped us a lot in making our 2010 high school reunion, a resounding success. It's fun and is quite easy to use, as a means of communication and sharing of photos, videos and information among friends and colleagues.
sounds gr8 indeed. Reunion is something we cherish throughout our lives. FB just allows us restore those wonderful feelings. Am glad you had a great time. Friends from both schools and colleges are important part of our lives. Distance it is said makes the heart grow fonder and FB may be another version of Distance.
@wongchoiyee (6537)
mmm...
well? wht does that mean?
@mtrguanlao (5527)
Hi there! I have a facebook account and I enjoy it there so much! It has been my way of communications to my friends here and abroad and even my relatives. We used to chat almost every day! I don't know about twitter. I do not like following celebrities for I know they are too busy to respond to you. See you around!
I like facebook because it means I can be nosey and look at my friends photos and see what they're up to. I have alot of online friends so it's easier to keep in contact that way and facebook is also cheaper than keeping in contact by text messages. Plus I'm addicted to bejewelled!!