What will you do New Years Day?

Do you have any plans for New Years Day? I plan to watch the Tournament of Roses parade on television and do some writing to get a good head start on the new year. I am excited to see what the new year holds and I am thankful for the good things that 2010 has brought!
@writersedge (22579)
I mostly slept. I had worked the day before and had a rough time getting to sleep. I hope this new year is wonderful! I think money wise, I think work wise, I might actually have enough work, we'll see!
I hope that this year brings much more finacial stability to us as well. Thanks for responding.
@JenInTN (27565)
I am thankful too. I plan on catching up on some reading that I have to have done for my class on the 10th and maybe try to paint..oh it has been so long since I had a chance to do that. I hopw you had a wonderful Chrismas..I tried to look a few things up for you but I couldn't find a thing. Not with property. Anyway..I hope you have a great year.
Jen, that sounds like a nice day. It is always nice to do things that make us happy. Thanks for your help, but it is hard when you own any type of property to get any help here. I hope that things get better in the new year. Wishes of good health and a prosperous new year go out to you and all the friends I have here on mylot.
@JenInTN (27565)
Thanks for the best response!
I will sleep in, and cook a roast, and I will be online as usual, even if I am also watching television. I just plan to take it pretty easy. Maybe read, and maybe do some crochet.
I adore crocheting. It's such a fun past time, but I haven't devoted any time to it lately. I'm probably just going to be hanging out on Mylot all day or cleaning the house or cooking or sleeping. Nothing too big. I don't watch parades on TV, but that might be a fun thing to do. I'll see what Netflix has to watch online. That's always fun. Maybe I'll do a little writing.
Well, I cooked a ham and we are going to eat with my in-laws later. I have watched the parade and now I am here writing to make a little money. I want to read a little too. I think it is a good day to do a whole lot of nothing!
@dodo19 (33612)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I don't really have any plans for New Years Day. I'm probably just going to stay home and relax. Other than that, I don't think that I'm going to do anything much. Usually, on New Years Day, all I pretty much do is relax.
Sounds like fun to me. I enjoy the days that it seems okay to not do a lot.
@emma90 (530)
In Indonesia, we have a new year :D I just sleeping and online to make extra money..And I hope in 2011 I can make money more and I can do the best in everything. Good luck for you..take care and happy new year :D
Well, I am here trying to earn a little money too. I enjoy writing and I thought that I could get some quick discussions done here today and make a little bit of extra money. Happy New Year to you and your family as well.