What kind of posting in your blog?

@emma90 (530)
Indonesia
I like modification my blog, In my blog I make anything can I post. Start from my study, my recent activities, my opinion about some event, and so many things can I wrote in my blog. I'm very glad when some visitor or my friends comment's... Happy new year and keep to write on your blog and mylot :D thanks
@amitavroy (4826)
i have two blogs that i maintain and one of them is for one picture every day. i have interest in photography and so I started this blog where i post one picture everyday and now the collection is more than 300 pictures. :) you can visit the blog if you want http://onesnapeveryday.blogspot.com
@emma90 (530)
Wow I will visit your blog That wonderful hobby, I like photography, but I don't have the great camera :p thanks for your sharing..have a great day :D
Getting a following to one's blog is always a task. If you have interesting topics and great writing.. it will be easy to get people interested..Good luck with your blog: Happy New Year.
@emma90 (530)
Yup, thanks for your advice littlefranciscan.. :D happy new year for you too :D have great day