What is the meaning of true love?

I don't think I really know what love is. This year I hope to Learn the answer to this. The way I hear of pepper love. It make me know for sure I don't know true love . I am not sad because I have a lot to look forward to. Happy new year all...
I think that each person's definition of true love will be something that will differ. For me, I think that true love is when you are able to feel all of the emotions that your partner feels. You are hurting when they are hurting and you are feeling jubilation with them when that is what they've got. In addition to that, I also think that an important part of having true love is knowing that there are going to be times when your opinions are different.
Love is an intangible thing. Tru love therefore refers to something abstract. It is mot merely present between lovers. I believe that true love is simply the act of showing and giving care, sympathy, honesty, and kindness to people from different walks of life. Moreover, it should be done without any vested interests. In addition, true love is a gift from God. It should be shared with our neighbors, that is, our family, friends, relatives, and all the people in various communities. Happy new year to you as well.. Let us spread "true love" this 2011..
True love? That is God's love to us, no any other better example. Because true love is unconditional. It doesn't find any reasons. It does not ask for anything in return. God bless :)
True love is eternal, infinite, and always like itself. You love the whole person,just as he or she is, and not as you would like them to be. It is equal and pure, without violent loving someone deeply gives you courage. It just is and always will be, giving meaning to life and direction to goodness.....And love will never die.
@buggles64 (2715)
True love...is when you want to see that person happy, and you would do anything to see that person smile. True love is looking at a person in the eye, and seeing your love staring back at you. happy new year...
Positive thinking is the key to happiness and wanting to know the true meaning means you want to learn and understand it more. Love for me cannot hurt in anyway, as I can't imagine someone saying they love me and causing me any form of pain. Love is the feeling and actions of a person towards themselves and others. I am glad that you are optimistic and looking forward to bigger and better things. Happy New Year!