Will I have Internet everywhere on this iPod?

I have wifi here in my friends house. If I leave will this iPod have internet? I am so loving tie right now.happy new year....
@akp100 (13328)
You can use Internet on that iPos where ever wifi facility is available and it is freely available. Otherwise it should password protected so without password you will not able to use it. So yes you can use that ipod but it should in in some wifi range.
@gdesjardin (1938)
My son has an ipod Touch and he pretty much can use his ipod anywhere he goes. He seems to have service even when we are on car rides which is odd, but I have seen him use it. Usually any place that has WiFi you can use your ipod, but I guess sometimes the signal goes pretty far I guess.
@p1kef1sh (45640)
I bought my iPod Touch 4th generation three months ago and it has becoem indispensible to me - especially for the internet. All you need is wifi access and you are away. I have Skype on mine as well so I use that as a cell phone when I can. My wife is somewhat rude about it as she says that I can't leave it alone!! She's quite correct although I pretend to be shocked that she could suggest such a thing! LOL.
@buggles64 (2715)
I didn't know you could get wiifi on an ipod..lol..I learn something new everyday. Happy new year....You are making me really want an ipod. I thought I could only get music on it.
You will have service just about anywehre there internet, so as long as they do not have the password protected. My son has an iphone and he comes over and already knows my password so using the wifi is no cost as opposed to the data. What is tie??