My friend can't pee lol

He lives in this really dated place. Today I bought shower curtian,rugs,and liner. Now we are laughing because he said the bathroom looks like a womans test room. He said he can't pee. Lol we r all laughing..wait till I finish this old kitchen. Have you e ver heard such a thing?
@whateva (786)
Haha so funny. Looks like rejuvenating your place :o
@whateva (786)
or his place .
@buggles64 (2715)
lol..oh my goodness! And here I thought Olivia was the only one that was going to make me laugh tonight! Um, well...yes, I have heard of such a thing, but it just came out funny the way I read it. I wonder what kind of "test" room he thinks it looks like. Now....about this "old" kitchen...Is it big and bright?
No the curtains are decades old. My goodness the plates,glasses and bowls are so yellow and really old. He has this dangerously old dish drain lol. I will be doing this over as well. You should see his living room lol it is like really old.
LOL some men are accustomed to not have much detail in their personal space. So I can imagine him saying he cannot pee, as he feels like he is at someone else's house. LOL.. Nice of you to be tiding his place and giving it a new fresh look.
Happy new year!!!!!!!! I hope you have a wonderful time. I am looking forward to better thingshe will be surprised next week when he gets his packages.
I will admit that there have been times that I've had a difficult time going to the bathroom. However, that has nothing to do with the decor of the bathroom that will give me problems. The times when I tend to have problems is when the bathrooms that we are talking about are not clean. I can not stand to have to go to the bathroom in a dirty bathroom (personal or public). Of course I also have a terrible time with outhouses.
He will get used to it and when he needs to go he will go. How funny! And so when you finish the kitchen he won't be able to eat in there? He could have some mager problems if that is the case. lol Is he gengerphobic or something? I would wonder if this goes on very far. Have fun. I am just kidding.
@bunnybon7 (36493)
• Holiday, Florida
looks like his place just needs a womans touch. they complain and make fun a bit but they love it. i was 15yrs when i had to go live with my dad that had been a bachelor alone for as long. he loved it when i started fixing up and prettying up and cleaning up his little apartment. the only thing he really complained about though was the day i mopped the floor with pinesol said it smelled like a jail house and please dont do it again. well i never used pinesol on the floor again, but did wonder when he'd had a chance to smell jail? lol.
@Lance26 (957)
My mom is like him or even worse. She can't just pee anywhere without passing her standard. A single spit on the floor or a stain in the wall makes her not to.
Lol, I have never heard of such thing but maybe it's too girly haha :) That is funny, made me laugh! Happy New Years to you :)
@gloryacam (5546)
I've never heard of any man who's sensitive about the bathroom. I thought they just go there, release and poof. I never knew they noticed what's going on in the bathroom.
@momof3kids (1903)
What i am 'worried' though when you are finished with the kitchen, his excuse is not to cook.. Funny about the peeing part..