Do the terrible twos ever end?

Really?
@keith91 (203)
what is that
When a kid is around 2 and goes through a stage of throwing tanrums and being angry a lot.
@orionsmomma (1081)
yes. I loved age 2 because my kids were changing and learning so much at that age. It's just a phase. There will be good days and bad days, treasure the good ones. :)
So goes life, huh?
I think they end when they are four. Honestly, we had just as much trouble with my stepson when he was three. But four was a magic age. I remember he started to get up in the morning alone and have cereal while watching cartoons then. Ahhhh. My son will be 2 in the end of February, so here we go again--I'm hoping I'll be better equipped to deal with it this time. Plus, I'm in charge. Mwaah hhaaa haaa! (Or at least I think I am!) He already has just recently started to fight bed. He used to just say "milk" and come and cuddle me when he got tired. Now, when I tell him it's time, he runs screaming, "No-nee, NO-nee, No-neeee NO! Yucky!" I try to find the comedy in these situations. I think its all you can do. :D