What's the best home-based (legitimate) job that you can recommend?

@tiffnkeat (1679)
Singapore
I believe many people are looking for alternatives to make money at home so they can wave goodbye to the cubicle. What would you recommend as a start to consider a work-from-home opportunity with no or low risk/money investment yet to be able to replace the cubicle job. What would be the returns per month?
@diamania (7037)
• Netherlands
Kooday - depending on level and perseverance: 0 to 1000's per month with a 5 dollar investment. I have well over 2500 dollars in keywords now and a lot in balance. :) TagVillage - Currently they're giving all sorts of bonuses. At first I invested 25 dollars that got me 25 credits and 50 credits in early bird bonuses. Then some bonuses that you get per referral, 1 credit for a free referral and 5 for an investor. Then I got some bonus credits to compensate for the PayPal/AlertPay fees and last but not least I got matched credits from my 11 dollar investment I made a few days later... all in all I have like 105 dollars for doing nothing. The keyword purchase platform hasn't even been implemented yet... So go figure how much i'll be eanring. :)
@diamania (7037)
• Netherlands
Oh yes, I wanted to say that tagvillage have lowered their minimum investment threshold. 5 dollars will get you started now. :)
will you send me your ref for tag village and kooday i havent a clue but il join as your ref if you want and il give it a tr thanks
@tiffnkeat (1679)
Hi diamania, Well, I have been advised in my other discussion topic on "Best advice" to live dangerously. Sure, I will take your advice and look through your recommendations. And hi Housechaos7, you are fast. But that's internet speed for us. Haha, I second to your request. Thanks, and I really appreciate all you nice people for your advice.
@CatGods (4595)
Well that is not an easy answer because it's going to take time and I'm not talking just a few weeks or months. Building an income online is like building a house. Can you build a house in say 2 months time when it is just you doing all of the work? For me, what has worked was using my own ideas, thinking and creativity. Learning to diversify my skills, hobbies, talents, and interests. My main source of online income is I am a 5 star rated tarot card reader. The site that I am on, I have been with them for 10 years. So I have had lots of time to build my customer base and yes I do make very good money. So I would suggest start using what you know and find different ways to use it.
@tiffnkeat (1679)
Wow, with a site for more than 10 years. That is a good example of perserverance, and faithfulness. Thanks for leading the way to show us such dedication. I will learn by doing this with myLot, and like you suggested, I will review my interest, skill, talent and hobbies. I do have quite a few of those, so I need to really focus and get at least 1 started before i duplicate the result for the others. Thanks.
I recommend you take a look at the personal development industry it is one of the fastest growing and in demand products in the world today. If you want to start your very own legitimate online business take alook at www.desiresuccessnow.com. I suggest only serious people request more information this is a very unique and prosperous opportunity.
@tiffnkeat (1679)
I am indeed considering training as a personal option, given that I do have some interest but lacking the contacts. Are you in the industry? What do you train? Is it a face-to-face or online kind of personal development? And thanks for your post and sharing.
Yes I am in the Personal Development industry - some of it is online, hands on and over te phone - check out my profile if you have any further questions add me as a friend so I can tell you more in private. http://www.gesmith.lifepathunlimited.com/4
@lingli_78 (12844)
i haven't found any online job yet at the moment that can replace the real legitimate job in terms of income... that's why i'm still searching for a job until now because online earnings in not enough to cover our expenses... i need a real decent job to keep our family going and i hope that God will provide me with a real job soon... take care and have a nice day...
@jhartana (1085)
Sure you can earn money on home based job however it is slow and time consuming. Sure I would love to do it but I just simply did not have time. However earning money from real paying job is faster. Nope I just can't give up my job yet for home based job. This was just my personal opinion though although some people may have different views.