Did't Log In For 6 Months

today I was surfing around online and came across a Buxp banner, I remembered I had an account there and fully expected it to be deleted. I logged in and guess what. My account is still there with my referrals I earned and the account balance is untouched. This is a breath of fresh air to me since most PTC sites are out to delete users at the first Opportunity.
@nobbsy123 (852)
same with me I thought I would be deleted I was inactive for around 6months or more.
personally, it is a breath of fresh air to me that there are some sites that don't go out of there way to delete users along with there account balances just for there bottom line. Thanks for responding. Take care and happy posting.
there are a couple of websites that are like that, I once lost my job and couldn't get internet for 7 months, When I came back online I found all my accounts gone, but was able to log in and even cashout from one site, There are sites that do value there costumers.
@drannhh (15226)
There is one called PalmBux that I kind of gave up on when they moved to a new server and I wasn't able to log on for several months and then I got an email from them that said I was still active. So I logged on and to my surprise they let me. I didn't have time to bother with it lately, but I just went over now and could still log in. That is good as I still have some money in my referral rental account there.
@drannhh (15226)
Well, that makes it 100% then. Did it change hands, though, because the new admin seems very much different from the old admin. After they changed the site design again recently, the whole atmosphere is different there.
@maxilimian (3099)
You are so lucky, i wonder how about mylot, will they delete for member who is not active for months??
@veejay19 (3592)
I suggest that you log in, and if you had reached payout then ask for the money to be sent to you.I you receive the amt then it must be a genuine site and you can consider yourself to be very lucky.However if the site vanishes once you request money to be withdrawn then believe that it is just another scam site.
it has been online an paying for years, I don't worry about buxp. they are one of the honest sites online.
@saphrina (31740)
• South Africa
Hi sweetie. Hope you are back now. Missed that humor of yours. Staying now? TATA.
@saphrina (31740)
• South Africa
She is back where?
@ghieptc (2525)
Opposite thing happened to my account just last december I checked my account and find out that all my earnings are gone and even my referrals. I have been in active for about 8 months in that site. But I'm not saying anything against the site, instead I am glad that even though it has been almost 8 months had pass still they managed to keep my account active and not been deleted.
@lady1993 (17500)
Wow.. I have a buxp account too- it's really nice that they they still don't delete accounts even after inactivity.. There was a time when I wasn't active there too- for 2 or 3 months only.
@mitzu62 (43)
I like BuxP....good to know your account is still there.
Wow, lucky you, normally most of the sites delete accounts that have had no activity for more than 3 months and others for upto 6 months. Good thing you logged on when you did.
@buggles64 (2715)
lol...stranger things have happened, right? That's great that you were still able to access your account after six months though. I bet you were relieved that you didn't have to start another one.
@Lakota12 (42684)
Luck as it states in most of them if you are inactive for 6 months you get delete for not being active!
@zandi458 (27952)
You reminded me that I do have an account with Buxp too but haven't been there for a long time now. Need to check whether it is still surviving.