How should a girl answer if her boy crush says:

How should a girl answer if her boy crush says: [i]I hate to say this but, Im sorry I cant be with you. Even though I would go as far as dedicating my life to you, my flaws as a human being (deafness, autism, chronic fatigue, etc) always point my decision towards no. If I wouldn't cause any problem to you and everyone I will do what is necessary but I just can't. [/i] Anyone who knows what's best for her to do?
@knicnax (2234)
Well, if the girl also wants to be with the guy, then she should knock some sense into that guy's head. The sentiment behind him choosing not to be with her is nice. He doesn't want to be a burden, but some people are happy taking care of the people they love.
I believe that she have two choices to pick: 1. forget him because he's not a person to boast with friends or parents and she'd rather get another more competent man. 2. stay with him because he's a person with whom she can boast to all that she loves only that the difficulty with caring for a disabled person seem to exhaust her energy. I also see that conscience may affect her decision.
@knicnax (2234)
Since it is a crush about to go steady, boasting may seem a great part of all these, but really, why do you need to boast anything? what about her conscience that will affect her decision? If her conscience tells her choose the guy because she can't bear to give him anymore disappointments then she will regret the decision. Pity isn't a substitute for love. If her conscience tells her not to choose the guy because she'll have a hard time, then yes, she shouldn't choose the guy, she'll just be miserable
So, are you saying that conscience is either correct or wrong? Again there are two beliefs and she need to believe only one: Conscience approved but forced by pity is way better than the next choice. Pity is absent but conscience disapprove will be less headache than the former choice. For the girl to disapprove her conscience and think logically how are you going to convince her? Say I am the girl what will you say to me for me to avoid loving a guy merely because of conscience and pity?
@eLsMarie (4148)
If I were the girl, I'll give much gratitude to the guy for his honesty. I don't see anything wrong with it unless the girl gives an awful reaction.
It will be a new place rife for discovery if the relationship does make a headway. There are adjustments to be made, inconveniences to be patient about, understanding any mistake that arise from his being a special person, former rules ought not to be applied. It sure will be a whole lot different with many challenges to be encountered. The girl can almost see herself in the place of Job in the Bible. He suffered but was compensated. To quote wikipedia: Job's response to God shows none of the anger, passion, or piety he demonstrated in the rest of the story, even when God does not give Job the direct answer he has demanded for much of the book. Then Job is restored to an even better condition than his former wealthy state. In a joking way, I am doubtful whether a girl can do as Job did, most women just rant about everything that's bad from their relationship.
hello cowboy, Crush can be defined as an admiration but it seems the boy's answer is referring to loving someone,if i am the girl i will think many times if he is deserving to be admire or to be love if someone can't return the love you give to me they come up for lot of excuses. have a nice day!
I appreciate your opinion but admire means admire and crush for me means a scandalous love for someone, a love can't be denied I may be wrong but its what I think of it. Yes it is more likely a good idea to avoid a person who wasn't able to return the love you gave but sometimes you love the person to much that it doesn't matter at all. happy postings..
Good Day! Well, its better for a girl to stop dreaming about that. There are so many fishes in the sea. A girl must not feel so desperate for that. That guy also should realize how lucky he is that someone's having a crush on him.