I have been 2 years didn't watch a movie

@emma90 (530)
Indonesia
Hi guys, just share, Honestly, I love watching movie..But, when I'm in college, I don't have any time to watch a movie, is so long time. maybe 2 years...I didn't goes to cinema :p yesterday I watching a movie with my best friends..the title is "Banyamin jadi milyuner" the story is so funny..I love it :D
@adhyz82 (36289)
really? i think it`s not important for me to go to the teathre as long as i can visit or make online :)
@emma90 (530)
hm..you are right buddy..But, I love watching movie :p thx to sharing and have a good day
@icecubic (1851)
Hey emma90? do you mean "kabayan jadi milyuner"? Where you come from and where is your college? You must have so busy with your study till you never watching movies for 2 years. Perhaps you mean you have been 2 years didn't watched movies in cinema, don't you?
@emma90 (530)
I come from Indonesia icecubic, yeah maybe that's right, cause my English is not good. So I'm sorry if I make mistakes in my discussion. Thanks for your sharing an have a good day :D
@EdnaReyes (2628)
After a long lull, I finally found time to watch a movie. I watched Harry Potter And The Deadly Hollow. It's good but still I love the book more.
@emma90 (530)
Hm.I just borrow the DVD of harry potter to my friend and I watch it :D