Oh my God...

@alokijon (665)
Malaysia
Have you ever experience that after you type for quite a long discussion and when you are done and want to post it in myLot but suddenly the internet connection is problematic? I have experienced that very often and I just did just now and I am so frustrated just now. Luckily, I have the patience to write so I will try to type it again later, not now hehehe.
@_sketch_ (5711)
Yes, this has happened to me too many times and it is very frustrating because what I originally wrote just can't be rewritten as good as it was at first. Now whenever I post a discussion that is long I just copy everything, so that in the case this does occur, I can just paste it. This method has saves me countless times. :)
@aeiou78 (3457)
ha! ha! ha! This is to tell you that earning online money is not as easy as you think. Anyway, I did have this bad experience many times before. To avoid typing everything again, I pressed the button "To go back one page". Sometimes, everything could still be recovered for me to resend. Another precaution step for me was to highlight and to copy the whole contents of my article before I further pressing the submit button. If there was unsuccessful in my submission, I still could paste everything I saved earlier. In you stage, you need to work hard in your posting before you are allowed to use the copy and paste feature in mylot.
OMG is the first thing that comes to my mind as well. Thankfully it is not often but surely does happen at a time when I typed something of great length and importance. There is no way I attempt to do the same response as for some reason my mind draws a blank and cannot think the same way a second time. So anytime it has happened I tend to do copy of my response so that I can post it the next time around. Unfortunately the next time it does not happen so it is sort of a second chore.