You are what you think

@advokatku (4037)
Indonesia
Sometimes we don't really attention to our own potential until someone then admonish and warn us although through simple things. Someone who realizes our potential, sometime also forget about her potential even not confident to make it happen until produce anything meaningful. To remember, friends, You are what you think, and it's never too late to do something Valuable!
To a certain extent I do find that this is true as when I think negatively it makes me feel like cr@p, and ruin my entire day and days to come. The power of positivity is one that I have initiated and no matter what issues are I find I feel really great.
• Bulgaria
May be you're right but if you constant think you'll lose yourself in your own thoughts.There is a place and time for everything.I think that everything with which you overdo is harmful to yourself.If the thoughts help you with something thats good you can continue with them but if they are intrusive and tedious why you must hurt yourself and your environment of people everywhere around you.That's my modest opinion.
Yes! If you think you can then you are able to do things. If you think you can't then you aren't be able to do things. This is so true!
@magicchou (163)
Exactly! A famous person said "You will never know what you can do till you try". It is similar to your saying. I myself have such experience. Once there was a very difficulty exam, few people can pass it. I thought I coudn't pass it. But I tried to pass it and did adequate preparation. Finally I passed the exam. This is one of the example that we have our own potential. You have a good point!
@shuley (369)
Always think of positive, look for the good side of life, its on the mind power. I remember a friend of mine has many problems in her health but she is surviving, she always telling me that God will help her and she will be okay.
@lingli_78 (12845)
i agree with you to a certain extent... but i don't want to be overly confident of myself which will make me a proud person... there is a very thin distinction between self-confident and proud... if we are not careful, we may get mixed up and this is dangerous as proud is what make a person fall at the end... take care and have a nice day...
I am working in a software company. And I always try to raise my voice when it comes to give my opinion. But sometimes, when I feel that something si going wrong or I should speak up to protest it, I always try to go against it and tell it properly. Till I am fully convinced that I am completely wrong or they are convinced that they are wrong, I used to give my fight. I completely take it as professinal matter.
advokatku This is so true and I think thats exactly what my physical therapist was telling me when I did not think I could walk another ste p with my quad cane. see I was sent to rehab to have a ton of physical therapy for my bionic shoulder joint and my wrenched knee. I had had a bad fall landing hard on cement sidewalk on my left shoulder and knee. He was teaching me how to use a quad cane as the surgeon had felt I would need the extra security of using a cane. so many people when injured badly have a constant fear of falling again. So the therapist said to me, "You can always do more than you think you can,Patsie" and he is right. not just in physcial theraphy but in life in general. I have read where so many people would have been successes if only they had not given up before they really succeeded.So each day I would walk a little farther til one day I had walked the whole length of the hall with out stumbling, or getting muscle cramps or falling. I felt a real jolt of accomplishment too.
@icecubic (1851)
I'm agree with you guys. that motivation can make us found our real identity. Positive thinking can make our life really life. Have a nice day
@eurekafemme (5881)
Absolutely true! Do you believe in the power of positive thinking. We become who we are when we think and confess to ourselves that we are that person we wanted to be.