Posting under a wrong category.

While going to place my discussion topic 'Resolution for year 2011' under the category of 'mylot', I have posted it by mistake under the category of 'love'. Can I change it now under the category of 'mylot' or will it matter in any way?
@owlwings (37880)
• Cambridge, England
No to both questions. It is likely to be deleted, anyway, because it's the umpteenth question about "What is your resolution for 2011?".
@buggles64 (2715)
I find many discussions can be posted under numerous topics, because they fit into more than one category. I've done this a couple of times, so it doesn't really seem to matter what category it is posted under...I mean if it's a resolution, wouldn't making yourself better, fall under the category of love.
Unfortunately there is no way that you can change the category that your discussion is in once it has been created. However, it could end up that you get some pretty interesting responses to the question being that you placed it in the love interest. There might be people that will share their resolutions about their love life because it is in that interest that might not have felt comfortable sharing those resolutions elsewhere.
@maean_19 (4663)
You cannot change it now since it has been posted my dear. Just be careful next time. We cannot edit our post once it is submitted.
@jak2010 (1550)
• Papua New Guinea
I would like you to change it because you would mislead the readers, I do not know how to change it. You may seek the administration for help.
I don't think you can change it now that you posted it. But, one thing you could do, is write another one with a little different slant and put it in the other category. This way you get the fun of both and do the one under the category you feel it should go under.
Write My Lot. Maybe they can change it . And if they can't, just give it a Mylot tag.
@tonyllenium (6267)
no you can't change posts or discussions after you posted once so if you made a mistake ok..you shouldn't repeat it!!May be yoru discussion cna be deleted..
@Catana (736)
You can't change anything about a discussion once it's been posted. And if you post a duplicate just so you can change the category, someone will probably report it and it will be deleted. Double check everything about your discussions and make sure you get it right before you hit that button.