What is the in demand career right now for making money?

In the Philippines, Nursing boomed a couple of years ago because of sudden demands abroad. It came to a point wherein when one finds out that you're in college, the immediate question that follows would be "are you taking up nursing?". That's how rampant this course has gotten in the country. The demand comes and goes. And people are still taking the chance to get a good opportunity. But there are still a lot of good paying jobs/careers out there. Right?
@CatGods (4599)
I would say that the top careers for almost any location would be any thing in the medical field, information/technology field, ecology/natural resource go green filed, engineering, accounting because we will always need bean counters, people who do jobs in upper management. This is what quickly comes to my money.
Personally I think that the career that is booming at least where I live relates most to information technology, computers, developing of softwares. I lot of people I know are in the process of trying to get a degree in IT. Especially now in todays age, in which almost everything is computerized, barely anything is done manually. A career in IT pays pretty well but of course you need have the foundation and experience.