How to cool down a lover/partner who is really mad

@sammy14 (835)
How do you pacify someone, your love or partner when H/She is about to burst in anger! It is really hard to pacify a lover or a partner when they are really angry and almost about to kill you because He is really mad at you.. Is inviting Him/Her in bed a good solution or you you also get mad to get even..
Good Day! Well, if your partner is really mad, you must be quite. Let him say anything he wants to say until he's calm. He'll realized what are those things he said after being mad. Just listen to him and be calm because if you don't you'll end up fighting.
@sammy14 (835)
Well I guess you really good at calming down a raged man.. Could you help me with some of your techniques.. I tried doing what you just stated several times thinking that it would calm down my gf but everytime I do this.. she gets even more mad! hahahah...
hi sammy, Getting mad also is not a solution i think it is better to wait her/him to calm down if you think that she/he is already in a mood maybe you can talk about it in a peaceful way and patch things up . Well it is still depend what made your partner angry. have a nice day!
@sammy14 (835)
Calming down a mad person need some techniques and women are good at this! Men even when mad have a beautiful body and inviting desires right in front of him would definitely calm down!
@maean_19 (4662)
Hmmmm! To get mad for you to get even is not the proper solution because it will only makes the situation worse. Guys does not want a nagging partner, so be the one to calm down. Keep quiet and let him cool down and be calm. When he is already fine and that you already in bed, take some time to discuss it out. Do not argue because there is a difference between arguing and discussing. If the reason for him to get mad at you is your fault, apologize. Pride should be forgotten in relationships to work out.Hence, do not let a day to pass without resolving things out. Unresolved issues when tolerated will always remain an issue even when days or weeks has passed.