gta 4?? reviews please
January 6, 2011 9:54am CST
Hey guys, I need Help. How is GTA 4? Worth the dollars? please help!
7 Jan 11
A game's graphics is one of the main aspects which affects the average rating of the game sginificantly. The game has "content", great content too. If you liked San Andreas more that doesn't mean it's better. Look at how realistic it is compared to San Andreas. I'm not saying San Andreas was not good, but 4 is better , atleast to me.
6 Jan 11
I would say 95% worth it. The other 5% is just that I think video games' prices shoudn't be that high. But as for the game, it is terrific. It looks and feels really good. I just go on walking around stealing cars for hours without getting bored. The game is just fun to play, and I think if you should go for it and buy it. Regards
7 Jan 11
No, I didn't. It's not about completing the game. I played the game for months, and I've realised that GTAs are played for how realistic they are. Story is not really the strongest aspect of GTA games. Ask any real gamer and they'll tell you. If you want a game with a good storyline, I suggest you play the classic Chrono Trigger.
7 Jan 11
oh dear...dont take it backways and you dont think completing is important....well that is so funny around.... you play a game and you never complete the game....and about games i have a big list of games that i have completed nd your chrono trigger which you are suggesting me is not so cool game have completed that game much time before....u played for months have you completed the game in a month??? your answer is NO i know well....a intrested game does not take a month!!!
7 Jan 11
Its not as fun as San andreas, so id say its probably not worth the buy. The graphics may be better, but, the story is boring, yet GTA 4 is all about the story. You cant quite do much else. When you play San andreas, theres alot to do if you dont feel like playing the missions. But not in GTA 4, the game seems TOO real. It may be fun at first, but you will get sick of it. Dont waste your money.
1 Aug 11
GTA 4 is one of the most realistic games i've ever played. As an experience, especially a cinematic one, GTA IV is incredible, story-wise, rockstra's usal mix of crime, betrayal and truckloads of piss-taking is at full force in an event-filled plotline. It's easily my favourite game since Grand Theft Auto Vice City. This is mostly down to the charismatic and infinitely likeable protagonist. Unlike the silent anti-hero of Gta 3, or CJ's custom canvas, niko bellic has tons to say and a shady past to uncover. Yes he's a cold hearted killer, but unlike the robots of previous offerings, there are points in the story where his conscience boils to the surface. Underneath he evens shows real emotion. When put with a difficult decision, he'll struggle with the choise. One minute he'll be an accomplice in a robbery with only cash in mind, buth another time he'll help a friend in need. The conscience-testing plot is played out during Gta IV's campaing, and when put to a difficult decision, we too found ourselves placing alongside Niko (there are plenty of endings to be discovered). It's finnaly nice to have a GTA where we give a sod about the protagonist. But it doesn't end with Niko, In the past the series
14 Apr 11
The graphics are the only one of the most obvious change in the gameplay. Also the texture and the content of the game. I have seen this review that they compare which is good is it GTA 4 or Mafia 2. Well you can buy both if you had money but If those 2 are combine they are unstoppable :). But well your question is GTA 4 and yes it is worth buying :)
6 Jan 11
I've already played all the rand Theft Auto Games Except GTA 4. But based on the trailers and gameplays in the youtube, I can say that it is also the same as the other GTA versions but definitely have a different story line. For me, every GTA games are full of action and excitement. By the way, you can download it for free if you will be playing it on pc. If there is a psp version of the game, I'm sure there is also one on the net. You can use torrents.