Why Homosexuality is considered immoral?

@gengeni (3308)
Indonesia
why can not you accept them like that? I feel confused with people who always say that homosexuality is wrong. why should be considered wrong if 'they' do not disturb other people's lives. they really just want to be accepted the situation. Sorry, I say this because I always do not care about that so I do not know positive and negative effects of homosexuality. Maybe your opinion can provide me additional knowledge.
@goldeneagle (6776)
I couldn't care less if someone is gay or not as long as they don't flaunt the fact in my face. However, I AM tired of hearing about all this gay marriage stuff that seems to be so common in the news these days. I say let them get married, even if for no other reason than the fact that it might shut them up about it. As far as homosexuality being wrong or immoral though, I think it has to do with religion. I won't go as far as saying that EVERY major religion in the world condemns homosexuality, because that is way too broad of a generalization, and I truly do not know. However, I will say that as far as I know, a majority of the worlds major religions DO condemn homosexuality as a sin...
I think a lot of it has to do with religion. Christianity is one of those religions that states it is wrong. If a christian accepts someone that is a homosexual than they are going against "what is right". I myself am a christian. I do not accept homosexuality but I am not going to go and bother someone that is a homosexual. I will speak my beliefs and talk about god and his ways though as it would be wrong of me not to but I would not discriminate against someone that is a homosexual in an physical action.
Homosexuality perse, without the person doing any immoral things is not wrong. That is your sexuality. No one can dictate the naturality of your sexuality. It is scientific anyways. It is all in the hormones. If a man's body produces more of that feminine hormone, what can he do? Its his body's functioning that way. Is he going to be liable in that he cannot control? Lets open our minds and not be judgmental.
Yes I think homosexuality is not immoral if they are not doing immoral acts.There has been a study that homosexuality can be caused by eating unfertilized chicken eggs.I mean those commercial eggs sold in supermarkets that doesn't need male chicken to produce.It is only produce by giving hens with feeds loaded with hormones to produce eggs.Maybe it's right because there are fewer gays in remote areas who doesn't necessarily consume those eggs. If we will based on spiritual beliefs being a gay is really sinful.That's the reason why Sodom and Gomorrah had been vanished in the time of prophet Lot, because men in that place prefer to share their beds with men instead of women.
@syoti20 (5297)
I myself disagree if they said this is immoral. Homosexual is also a person. They have feelings. They can only be consider immoral if they are making out on the public. Making love is only done in a private place.
@nakula2009 (2325)
homosexuality is a form of diversion of human identity, God has created for womankind why men still perform with the same ?
@asliah (11149)
hi, i also ask that not only for myself but to everyone, why they considered immoral those homosexuality personality, being a gay, is one of the group of homosexual,but still a human, the changes is only in our physical, so dont judge a person you really dont know, because judging a human is also an immoral.
@lingli_78 (12852)
i can only answer this question based on my religion... God only created two distinct genders when He created humans and they are male and female (Adam and Eve)... that's it... homosexuality is against God's creation and His purpose when He first created us... that's why it is considered as a sin and it is wrong... there are many verses in the Bible that are against homosexuality as well... i can't describe everything here as it will be too long... take care and have a nice day...