My hair. ^_^

@tiina05 (2319)
hello everyone, I always use a flat iron to my hair and I cannot even go out without ironing it because I wanted to be hair flawlessly beautiful but I have notice something it has a lot of split ends and it get dried?MY GOSH! And now what do I expect every time I am at home or I dont use Iron my hair looks frizzy and dry!? what should I do? how can I protect my hair now that is already damage? How to became it more healthier than before.
Good Day! I'm like you! Sometimes when I go out I iron my hair to make it look straighter though my hair is straight already. Hahaha. I just it to look good that's why I'm ironing it but sometimes I prefer not because natural hair looks good also because its not dry so I don't iron my hair too much.
@tiina05 (2319)
hello thanks for your response, Well, you must be aware of it be careful. ok? you must learn for my mistake I abuse my hair so much. Me I cant go out without ironing this hair really disturbing me lot. ^_^
@louievill (15053)
If you want healthy hair using a natural product, try massaging it every night with virgin coconut oil, it's a good protection from harsh things we do to our hair
@tiina05 (2319)
hello thanks for your response, Hmmm really is it really work? I will try it because I don't usually use something on my hair just ironing and ironing but now I learned.. Thank you.. ^_^