As if as an answer to their prayers....

I am down, suffocated and defeated to the power of breath now. My close friends family and others cautioned me from working overtime. I found the very platform of MyLot a wonderful place to forget myself with and continued with my writing spree. A wonderful wi-fi campus we are provided with helped me improve upon writing, thinking as well as speaking skills. I was overjoyed with the talent coming back. I had left writing years back.But as ill luck would have it I was writing despite the body warning me to avoid straining my eyes. And as if as an answer to their prayers I cannot access the internet now. I did not at first know how to react. Should I be angry or should I be accepting this with gratitude? After much thought I chose the second one. God comes to us in the form of people. He came to me and warned me through them. I did not listen, so He took the form of the very internet that I am so obsessed with. He loves me and He cares for me. So it's better to work from where I can access and at a time, I can access.
@EdnaReyes (2628)
God has His own way of telling us what He want for us. What He wants us to have or not to have. He is all knowing even if sometimes we ignored him totally. But as He is always with us, He will manifest His glory in some ways and gives us the warning and blessings we deserve.
Well, what glory lies in being ill or why do I deserve it is something incomprehensible just at this point of time. I do am becoming impatient, now that the net is not working. Writing here in MyLot is relaxing..:)
I do gave up writing afew years ago and then, after I retired and was sick, have come back to the craft. I am glad you have access and I hope you will enjoy Mylot for along time to come. It is a great place and I sure happy to have found it. I have been on several other sites like this one but this is the best in my eyes.
hi aparajita I know what you mean as I have swollen legs and am supposed to elevate them but mylot is part of my very life and I need te money I earn here so I am never quite sure how to obey my doctor and My God and still be able to have my internet as I cannot have it unless I keep it paid up. My health is a big concern too. I hope I do not have to give up the net as its part of keeping my sanity in a place I really dislike to live but have to.God will help me I feel it I know it so am going to try to compromise a bit wih all thats going on in my own life.