thankyou all for being so nice to me

thankyou - thankyou
@_hope_ (3906)
Australia
THANKS everyone i have found some truely wonderful and caring people while i have been a member here
@oldboy46 (2132)
Why wouldn't people be nice to you? Do you think that there is a reason for people not to be nice to each other? Of course there are some rotters .... they are everywhere in life and not just in forums ..... although some forums do seem to attract some right rotten ones who get abusive and rude to everyone who doesn't agree with them. Just ignore those types of people as they aren't worth a pinch of dog poo ...... instead concentrate on those who are nice and friendly and have nice discussions to cheer you up, give you a laugh and make life interesting. Life is too short to be serious.
@_hope_ (3906)
Oldboy i have been hurt in other forums and yes you are rite just to ignore them .mylot doesn`t seem to have that many trouble makers that i have seen so far.
@oldboy46 (2132)
My partner said the same sort of thing as you do ..... about how stinking rotten some people can be in forums .... they do not support others but put them down instead ...... this is why she is not that keen on forums anymore.
@oldboy46 (2132)
hope, thank you for best response here and if you need any other place where the people are nice, let me know through a pm.
@pinklilly (3446)
Cyber Hugs - Cyber Hugs Girl and puppy Hugs
Your very Welcome... I'm sure you deserve it... Things will get better for you soon.
@_hope_ (3906)
Hey there pinklilly and thanks for the cyber hug. life will improve it can`t get much worse than this
@ausnikki (4055)
• Brisbane, Australia
hug - hug
super mega hugs to you my friend,you are wonderful and caring yourself!!
@_hope_ (3906)
for me it`s a pleasure just to of known you nikki.... HUGS MY FRIEND
• New Zealand
Hugs hope! :)
@_hope_ (3906)
thankyou ally you have been a great friend ((( HUGS )))
@Polly1 (12648)
Your very welcome, you are a very nice person too. I hope things are going better for you. My mother in law always told me "keep your chin up kid". Keep hanging on Hope things will work out or the best. Good Luck.
@14missy (3185)
Thanks to you also Hope for being a supportive person on this site. I hope that's what we are here for as well as making a little money.