NATURAL MEDICINE for Cancer and Aids!!

@sami00 (891)
Hi friends, Nowadays,many scientists have began to find natural medicines for the treatment of CANCER and AIDS which is not curable.One of the natural medicines which help in the treatment of CANCER and AIDS is ALOE VERA.This plant has many uses and it actives white blood cells which could increase the immunity power of CANCER patients.Researchers are still using it on the patients for better results without any side effects.Besides this,it can be used for the reduction of pimples and acne.It clears the black spots and makes the skin glowing. The nature has many benefits for the human health and let's make use of it.So friends do you use ALOE VERA for any of your purposes?
Yeh, I have heard of this and many people has experienced the change after using this. As you said, nature has many things that we as human being can utilize for our good health and wellness. Thank You for sharing
@sami00 (891)
Hi Ajay, God has created this world with so many natural things which are useful for humans.ALOE VERA is one of the such things used for the treatment of diseases in our body.It has many benefits.It's juice removes toxic substances from our body.It's gel can be used for the growth of hair and for pimples and acne.It can also heal wounds and sun burns.It also even cures CANCER and AIDS.If you want to use this plant you should grow it naturally.I suggest that the supermarkets are mixing some chemicals with ALOE VERA which can give some side effects on our body. Thanks for your comment.Have a great weekend.
I must say that you have good information about all these things that helps to live a better life
@sami00 (891)
Thanks for your appreciation my friend.Have a great weekend.Enjoy the life with natural things
@Graceekwenx (3163)
Hi Sami00. This is the first time ive heard of aloe vera beating cancer and aids! I sure hope that the scientists work further on this breakthrough. I have an indian cyberdad, he is a member of mylot too. And he has encouraged me to take aloe vera juice. There are many in the market but they are diluted to juices already. I want an aloe vera concentrate though, i wish they can have shipments of that in here.
@sami00 (891)
Hi Grace, ALOE VERA is one of the natural products useful for the treatment of diseases given by nature.Most of the scientists have been working to discover new natural medicines which is used for the treatment of CANCER and AIDS without any side effects.It's juice removes the poisonous substance from our body and improves our immune system.I suggest you not to take ALOE VERA juices from the supermarkets.They mix some chemicals with the juice which can give some side effects on our body. Thanks for your comment.Have a happy day.
@_sketch_ (5709)
I mostly just use aloe vera when I get a sunburn. I know that it has many benefits though and I find this very interesting. Well hopefully this kicks off and people all over the world afflicted with these illnesses can find some relief.
@sami00 (891)
Hi Sketch, I am happy that you know the benefit of ALOE VERA plant.It is a great product given to us by nature.There are many natural products available in this world.One of them is ALOE VERA.I use this plant for my hair growth and treatment of pimples.I rarely use it for wounds.ALOE VERA just removes the toxic substances from our body and strenghtens our immune system. Thanks for your comment.Have a happy day.
@hexebella (1140)
This sounds great! I'm curious how the white blood cells could increase the immunity power? How many percent does it increase? Are there clinical studies done to prove its strength? What are the components of aloe vera that made it natural, meaning it is not foreign in the body. I have known aloe vera to be a good enhancer of hair growth since I was a kid. I want to know more.
@sami00 (891)
Hi Bella, The researchers are carrying some researches on ALOE VERA plant.They are yet to scientifically prove it.It provides many benefits for the Cancer patients who undergo Chemotherapy. In this treatment the cancer cells are killed and some of the healthy cells are also damaged.For those healthy cells this plant provides some healing. It has many chemical compounds like polysaccharides,germanium,amino acids along with Vitamin C.It is used in many cosmetics products which is used for the glowing and smoothing of skin.It is also useful in curing wounds and heat burns and ulcers,asthma,kidney and stomach problems.This plant given by nature has helped man to cure from Cancer and many other disorders. Thanks for your comment.Have a happy day.
@buli23 (550)
I came to know many things from your discussion. I use aloe vera for different purpose but i do not know that is very good natural medicine for the cancer patients. I am totally agree with in the matter about the nature. It is a fact that the nature has many benefits for the human health.