Making money

@shgnsh (79)
Bangladesh
There many ways to earn money but without effort it is quite difficult. So I think to earn extra money we have to work and it is a must.
yeah .. need effort if we want to make money .. i agree with u .. today it's hard to get easy money ..
• Sri Lanka
I agree with you friend...Money never come easily..and its not hard spend the money
@CatGods (4595)
I would like to add that in my opinion it is a must to be able to think, pay attention, remember, do your own research, use your problem solving skills, and be creative i.e. use your own ideas. If a person can't do the above, then they will be lost in terms of making the kind of money they need to be financially independent.
Yes, it does take many long hours and alot of serious concentration and effort to make anything online. I have several sites, and I have them on a list numbered, and I work on them that way everyday.
@emma90 (530)
Yeah, I'm agree with you. For make extra money, we must can manage our time too..Cause, so many ways we can get extra money if we manage our time better. have a good day buddy....