Heavy Snow tonight, I just hope that I don't have to work tomorrow

After weather forecast, and many people discussed about it at work, we might have heavy snow tonight. The temperature sharply dropped to 30 degrees last night. This morning, although we see sunshine all morning, but it is still freezing to go out. I got email from local energy providers service, they afraid about the power outage, and give us the emergency phone number to call. I am not expecting anything dramatic, I just wish that we have a heavy snowing day today, so I don't have to go to work tomorrow. Am I lazy?
@mari61960 (4895)
Jeez, I hope you don't get too much...lol A little bit looks nice..for a little while anyway, that is until it gets driven on and sanded. I am in S.E Mass. and the plows are out there now as I type cleaning up last nights snow. We are expecting more in a couple of days, I think. I don't like the snow at all. It's such a pain in the neck with shoveling and accidents. I would rather skip winter and have just spring, summer and fall...that would be nice. However living in New England...well we get all the seasons and extremes and it really does change quick sometimes. Well good luck just be careful walking and driving and remember not to overdo it with shoveling if you have to.
According to the weather forecast, it might be 4 to 6 inches tonight. So with accumulation of tomorrow, it might be higher. So, it just too dangerous to drive to work. I just hope that tomorrow I call the company weather hotline, it should tell us to stay home for a day. Otherwise, I just hate to drive on a slippery road.
@asliah (11148)
hi, we are so thankful here in my country because there's no snow, so even cold days we can still enjoy it. even we wish to rain snow here....
@cutepenguin (6457)
I like snow days...and sometimes I wish for them so that I don't have to go to work. Maybe it is being lazy, but there isn't anything wrong with wanting to take a break. The weather report keeps saying that we're going to have a lot of snow here, but so far they've been wrong.
@sender621 (14956)
I have had heavy snow in my area all weekend. I am ready for the snow to give itself a little break. I can't keep up with the plowing and shoveling of the snow. I know my daughter is anxious that there won't be any school tomorrow. I am afraid she may be disappointed in that.
@greenline (14864)
This is the time for heavy snow. On top of that, there was a strong blizzard making outdoors so dangerous and unpleasant. I went out to buy a few things I needed, but I had to rush back home quickly. I just could not take the blizzard and the freezing temperatures.
@elkanwa (625)
Honestly i will happy to watch snow and touch it. Because i never meet that extreme situation where its frozen temperature.
@lynnemg (4539)
I think that we all wish for an unplanned day off once in a while. I know that we are expecting up to 10 inches of snow this weekend. We got about 3 inches so far, and it has stopped for now. It is expected to start up again this afternoon and continue all evening and night. My kids are hoping that we get enough snow that school is cancelled tomorrow. I would be happy if we don't get anymore snow at all.