Sure, People Have Ambitions In Life, But...

@erikmama (12934)
Many people want to lose weight, own a home, find a good person to spen d their life with. But this right here is a weird goal...This woman wants to become the world's fattest womaa, and is doing all that she can to set the record... Now WHY would anyone want to have such a goal in life? Take a look at the video and leave your thoughts and comments!@ http://player.swagbucks.com/free_videos/sbfitness/worlds_fattest_woman/372/80875/
@ybong007 (6658)
Let's just hope that she lives long enough to enjoy the attention she's going to get. But then I hope she fails and come to the realization that there's nothing good with what she's planning.
First off, I have to point out that between that video and the one of the world's most tattooed woman I'm tired of them. Yes, I try to keep SB TV running as much as possible, but I can't stand to hear some of the videos anymore. That said, I think that she has to be disturbed in some ways to have that ambition in her life. I've lived the vast majority of my life as an overweight person, but I cannot fathom to think about what it would be like if I was heavier.
@erikmama (12934)
Something isn't ticking up there to make this woman want to do something so crazy. Sorry that you are tired of the videos, I have watched them a billion times myself, but I thought that this was pretty crazy. It is one thing to be overweight, to have an ambition to become the world's fattest woman signals a problem sonewhere in the picture.