Running through an unfamiliar place can be dangerous

@iDivision (1414)
Latvia
Yesterday i wanted to prove to myself that bad weather conditions can not stop me from doing my running workouts. Time out was humid, the temperature +2 degrees,the snow melted and all the roads very, very slippery. I looked into map before and decided to run 10 kilometers in place i am unfamiliar with. I walked outside and started to run. In the very few first minutes of running i understood how bad it is to run on slippery, wet road. My running shoes was completely wet, but the worst was only to came as next bad surprise! I turned right from the main road and started to run into local forest when suddenly i was surprised by dogs. They followed me for about one kilometer distance until i reached next inhabited place. I was happy that they didn't tried to attack me and i managed to not stop my running. That was cool experience for me and i know that next time i will choose different map route to run.
@asliah (11149)
hi,, yes, you're right, running trough unfamiliar place can bring danger to you, because you really dont know what kind of place is that, and even those people who lived their, and another is you really dont know those safe roads and dont.
@iDivision (1414)
• Latvia
By the way i am running at dark time of the day with runner lamp on my head to see the road ;)
Wow that seems scary! good job not letting weather stop you but like you said chose the route a little more carefully. I hate loose dogs. I really wish more people actually took the time to properly care for their pets.
@iDivision (1414)
• Latvia
What i dont like the most is people who just let their dogs walk around like wild animals and also those loose dogs is scary too. BTW. i forgot to mention that after one kilometer there was another dog - this time dog just walked outside home when seen me running and followed me for some time too.