Life Before Your Eyes?

Your at 20,000 feet...you jumped out of a plane...you freefall...the greatest feeling ever...when u reach the time to pull the cord...but the shoot DOESN'T open...your falling too your death and your life passes before your eyes!!!...What would b the 3 greatest things you would remember before you went SPLAT!...hehe...:}
@brokentia (10396)
My life with my father. The birth of my kids. And my joy in the military.
so thats officially 9 things...holy crap...I still cant believe 7 kids...my condolances to your nerves!!!...lol....what branch of the military?..Your dad musta been a military man too..yes?
@briggsy13 (136)
My wedding day, the birth of my son, all those family dinners with my whole family!
wedding huh?...not too many people these days would admit to that one...lol...how old is your son?...and I know how fun those dinners can be...got one comin up at xmas.
@Timinator (739)
I havn't had any major events happen in my life that i can think of, but I would probably remember my 11 day backpacking trip with my friends, doing cool stuff in vegas, and driving across the country in a 30 year old car.
very kewl!...where did u go backpacking?
We started off hiking on the beach of the ocean in washington, and then we took a shuttle up to the olympic mountains and hiked to some cool lakes and saw some bears.
right on!...Sounds liek it was kewl...whats this about the bears?
@chikkadee (373)
Getting read to by my dad when I was younger, Oscar (my puggy) and sasha sleeping on me, my gorgeous red dog - playing with her upstairs.
Those sound like some great memories...what kind of dog is sasha?
@kokopelli (4842)
1) i'd remember to scream for help (hoping a big bird would hear and save me) 2) i'd remember to pray (big Daddy can make miracles) 3) i'd be thinking who would take care of my loved ones, my business, obligations, and my Z.
noooo...thats not what i meant...I meant what 3 greatest "memories" would flash before your eyes.
I dunno...never fell from a plane before...and wasnt planning on it anytime in the near future...lol
@kokopelli (4842)
i do plan to, hehe... but with parachutes - skydiving, woohoo! i want to try that sometime :)
1. The first time my daughter said "I love you mommy. 2. The day i realized i was gonna marry the man of my dreams. 3. The fact that i still have a reserve shoot!!!
a reserve shoot???...whats that?
Reserve chute i ment, ok so i cant spell, ( sticks tongue out at ya )
lol....I shoulda known what u meant...i was havin a hollowhead day then too i guess..lol
Free falling  - falling
The birth of my oldest, the birth of my twins and the day my divorce FINALLY went through!!!! lol But reality is... probably the last thought would be "I can't believe I crapped myself!" LOL
ok...all your kids count as one thing...so u get a freebie...one more...and make it a good one.