I am so proud to know you

@savypat (20248)
The people who work on mylot are exceptional, I read every respons I receive, most of the time I have no time to comment, but expecially when I introduce a subject that takes some thoughts that are sometimes painful and sometimes just deep thoughts, I am always reminded what a great group of people subscribe to mylot. Thanks
@KrauseHome (34153)
From another member who has been here now for over 4 yrs. I can truly relate with this, and know I do appreciate everyone here as well. I can honestly say that all of the active members here are what helps keep this site so great. Where else can you go and share some thoughts to where you often feel like you got some great advice and feel as though eventually in time you know them. For you, I apreciate you being one of them for sure.
@Janey1966 (24127)
• Carlisle, England
Hello there! How are you my friend? Bearing up I hope. I was feeling a bit down earlier but I've cheered up as I've heard that hubby will be off work next week. Hoorah! It is amazing how people like your good self help me and then I help others, to get through their day in a positive fashion. I love the fact that we can have people commenting from virtually anywhere in the world, it's so awesome isn't it?
In total agreement! I love being here although lately I don't seem to be able to be as active as I used to be. It's especially nice seeing the "familiar faces" here on myLot (the regulars) . . . but it's nice that everyone takes the time to respond to the discussions . . . we all run into each other on myLot (on myLot) at one time or another. Pretty cool, eh? The people of myLot are an awesome bunch!
@Janey1966 (24127)
• Carlisle, England
• Marion, Kansas
The population of MyLot is a big attraction. You can find people from all over the world and learn about their culture. There are people who will listen when you are serious or down in the dumps, and people who would happily party all day with you. If you have a question you can often get well thought out responses.
@Janey1966 (24127)
• Carlisle, England
I agree with that comment 100%. It's the people on here that keep me coming back, it's like an addiction..a very, very nice addiction. You're one of the wisest members of MyLot I would say.
@gabs8513 (48803)
Hi Pat, yes I have to agree with you there Mylot is a wonderful community and most Friends make an effort
@paula27661 (15900)
It is very nice of you to start a discussion like this one. I have never come across a site that has such wonderful folks as members. I have been here for around three years or so and I feel as though I can’t remember life without MyLot! I appreciate your interesting and meaningful posts too so thank YOU!
@neildc (17257)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
i am also proud to say that i have mylot and all of you guys, my mylot friends. when we were down for the last two years and especially within the five months that had passed, you were there and still here for us. the past months of our struggle to have my son undergo surgery (tonsillectomy) to make his sleeping condition better (if you could recall, he had sleep apnea), the support and prayers you showed and given really helped a lot. i thank you too for having you, all of you...
@dawnald (84155)
• Shingle Springs, California
Back atcha...
@JenInTN (27565)
You are such a sweetie
@lingli_78 (12852)
thank you for your compliment... i totally agree with you that we are a bunch of great people here, aren't we???... :-) i don't want to sound boastful but that is the truth... i had learn a lot from this site as well from other mylotters and my knowledge had been increased by reading other people's posts and responses... take care and have a nice day...
• Portugal
thanks so much savypat to create a discussion about how good and sweet most part of mylot is^^ im happy also that when i was having probs i received good advises here and im happy also that i could help some people too ^^ i guess that mylot is a great site to make new friends and help each other. this site is really good and im happy to be a part of it. is true that i cant be here as often as before bcs i work much all day but i always try to come a bit here when i can^^ im sure that mylot is also happy to have you here as its member too^^
@lelin1123 (15645)
• Puerto Rico
Hi savypat I totally agree with you. I will go one step further and say this is in my opinon the best website on the internet. When I see your name I am always interested in what you have to say. From your discussions I can invision the type of area you live and it makes me feel like I've broaden my horizons. Thank you for being a friend to me on MYLOT.
• Ecuador
Yes, I'm really proud too. MyLot is the best network that exists. People help each others with their problems, and you can express your opinions and read other's ones. Most of the people is here just because they want to earn some money, but there are some other people that aren't interested in any money, and just do it for contributing with the forum. This is great. Thanks MyLot for the forum, is a great place to spend some time.
You're very welcome and I agree with you totally. Its nice to be able to get other people's opinion on things. I feel I can come here and get an idea of what others think. It can be fun subject or serious issues. Always someone to help out.
@GDTimothy (446)
It must be just our lot in life to be a wonderful lot of folks! Ha! And, thanks to you for being such an active and interesting mylotter!
@silvercoin (2102)
• Lithuania
I believe those are the real mylotters who come here to share something good and take time to write a meaningful post.I think you're satisfied with replies because you create honest discussions.You write when you really have something on your mind you want to share with us.It works!
hi savypat yes indeed I think we are a wonderful bunch we mylotters. I have been privileged to meet such great propped from all over the world and learn from them and share view points. It is just a fantastic experinece for me. savy do take some time to comment as I find when I comment on the responses I have received my earnings go up dramatically.