What are your plans this coming summer?

Good Day! This summer I'm planning to stay at our house and eat a lot or do something to have money. I don't want to waste my time. I don't want to go to beach this time because every summer, I always go to beaches. Well, I want my summer to be different that's why I'm planning not to go to beach. how about you? What are your plans this coming summer? :)
@garson (886)
I just moved to California few weeks ago so I will me more likely spending time in this state. Hope I can do some fun stuffs. G.
@greenline (14864)
No definite plan yet. But, after staying stuck throughout the severe winter this year, I am certainly looking forward to a nice relaxing summer holiday some where, probably some cool refreshing place. Any way, I certainly deserve a nice holiday after working so long without taking holidays.
@asliah (11148)
hi, i have many plans this coming summer, i want to go in my province,go to beaches, go to river and mountain,attend to our fiesta at province, go to Baguio with my cousins.
@doggydimon (1372)
Some of my friends have already planned our summer. We planned to go to the beach this summer and see Universal Studios in Singapore. Also, I intend to look for some ways to earn money for me to have some budget for the trip.
@greygoo (798)
i plan to graduate. hahaXD i'm so excited because i'll finally be able to leave school!!! yey! but more than that, i'm excited because my family and i might go on a trip! more yey!!! haha:D
well honestly no plans yet for the coming summer. but just like you i want to spend it different way from the past few years. that is why this year i want to plan for a summer vacation with my family and my boyfriend maybe. all these year's summer i had always been stocked working and working only. this time i want to enjoy at least the beach. haha. anyway too early to plan it. enjoy life!
@JenInTN (27564)
I am planning on taking a couple of weeks from work and going to Siesta Keys. It seems like a hundred years since I have taken a vacation and it is about time. I plan on making a trip to Indiana and visiting my b/f's family and just doing some relaxing. I love summer.