I Couldn't Resist This..Sorry.

@Janey1966 (24127)
Carlisle, England
This may make you think, then again it may not. This is the whole point of satire. If you feel it offends you in any way I'm sorry. The article (not written by me, not clever enough) is there to make you think. I have often thought about this "Right to Bear Arms" but, as the article says, America was way different in 1791 than it is now. http://newsthump.com/2011/01/12/i-meant-right-to-bear-arms-that-existed-in-1791-clarifies-angry-james-madison/ By the way, hubby told me something interesting last night. Now, over here in the UK, whenever you buy booze at the Off Licence cigarettes are at the back, behind the shopkeeper. He told me that one time he was in Las Vegas with his mates he was mortified to discover that in a Liqor Store over there behind the counter were GUNS for sale! John was in his 30s and had to prove he was over 21 to buy the booze. Haha! The irony.
@dawnald (84132)
• Shingle Springs, California
Snicker. I expect Sarah Palin will be posting a rebuttal...
@Janey1966 (24127)
• Carlisle, England
Do people really take that woman seriously? It would be like Victoria Beckham becoming an MP over here. The two air heads should do a chat show..or have they already done one?
@dawnald (84132)
• Shingle Springs, California
Sadly, some do...
It is however going to be interesting when she runs for President though.