Hey friends , Had you traveled in Train and AeroPlane

I think most of us would have traveled in Train , but only some of us would have gone in plane . If you got to go to a place , which will you prefer Train or Flight ?
I am actually quite the opposite of your assumption to be the norm. I've taken a lot of trips in my life that have been via airplane but I've never been on a trip that involves riding in a train for a long distance. That said, I would really like to have the opportunity one time in my life to be able to take a trip in a train. However, I really think that given the choice between the two I would be a person that chooses airplanes.
@maximax8 (28271)
The train is my favorite type of transport. There is a train station in the area live in and I regularly travel by train. In my lifetime I have also traveled around Europe by train, been on trains in America, Canada, Malaysia, Australia and New Zealand. In the daytime I can enjoy looking out of the window and in the night time it is relaxing to sleep in a comfortable compartment. I was 14 years old when I went on my first flight and it was from London to Athens. The longest flights I have done have been Singapore to London and London to Hong Kong. Last year I went on a flight from London to Vancouver return and the year before I took a flight from London to Cape Town return. These are long haul trips and the only practical way to go is by plane. I dream about one day taking trains all the way from Moscow to Beijing. If I go to a place in Europe I prefer to go by train but if it is a long haul trip I would choose to go by plane. Traveling is my top hobby.
@Jotomy (6354)
Hi stylewaves, most of the time i prefer to go by train, because i like to travel in train or in my car if it is a short distance. Yeah we many times traveled by air to make our time convenient. Travel by air is luxurious but time saving, my husband will travel frequently but i am rare may be twice or thrice in a year. Going by train will be a different experience, we can have a good time with all our family members and also with other passengers too. Have a good day.
@msdivkar (1903)
I have traveled a lot both in train as well as by plane. My first train journey was When I attended N.C.C. camp at Nagpur, India from Madgao,Goa to Nagpur way back in 1968 same year I attended another summer camp at Cochin again I traveled by train to Cochin via Bangalore. Now with commencement of Konkan railway Madgao Cochin is just 7-8 hours journey but those days we had to travel via Karnataka and Tamil Nadu. It is a great fun traveling in Indian Railways. You come across people of different religion, cast creed speaking different languages but come together like a family for the duration of the journey. My first air flight was in 1978 when I went abroad to work. I used to get paid leave with free air ticket every 18 months. In seven years of my service abroad I made 4 trips to and fro. I also traveled a lot by air within India.
@jinjer168 (1599)
Yes, Ive traveled by means of a train and I find it so convenient because it could bring me to the place of my destination faster than a cab or a bus plus the fact that the fare is not that high. The only problem ive got whenever im riding this is the volume of commuters, they also take advantage of what i like about riding the train. Ive traveled trough airplane and ship as well, its just that my destination is only here in our country and not foreign land. I find my trip fastest with an airplane rather than anything else, on air, there's no traffic of course its just that the fare is high and I could never ride it when my destination is only short in distance. Have a nice day ahead!
yes, i have already travelled by train and by airplane. Travelling by train is so enjoyable. I get to go to the other cars while it's running. I can pee whenever i want too conveniently. I get to see the scenes too as it passes by many places. However, it takes too long before you get to your destination though, whereas when you ride an airplane, you haven't finished reading the whole newspaper yet, and you are there already on your destination! But riding on a train is so much cheaper than riding on an airplane, though.
I have never taken a trip by train, and it has been at least ten years since I have gone anywhere by plane. The flights are nice, but waiting around the terminals between flights or having to check in early are a big time waster.In the US the train system is not as popular and accessible except for some larger cities. I think it would be fun to travel by train. We usually drive to go on any trips we take.