How to earn money this year 2011 as a MOTHER!

I am a mother of a 5 year old kid and my husband is working.so what I do everyday is take care of them.It's boring,isn't it? but I'd love to earn money too,so what I'd do since I am an AB-Communication Arts graduate,I am good with communication skills but I dont have the time to further work mainly because I dont have a choice right now,but since I also love to do internet surfing I have found ways in earning money right here in the internet! First I have discovered peopleperhour.com, its a site where freelancers can post their resumes and also employers can hire people. Second is this one,Did you know that you can earn money here in mylot.com? You can start discussions or comment on with some discussions too. Anyways,I am hoping that everything gonna be alright this year 2011!
@nishant5n (1067)
Yeah, it is very true that everything is going to be alright this year. In fact, without believing this, nothing is going to be alright!! There are many of ways earning money online, and these ways are proposed by a few honest websites like, as you described, MyLot and millions of fake scam sites. Since you have good degree in communication, you can work as a freelancer from the comfort of your home. In this way you can manage both your work timing and also can take care of your kid and hubby. Working as a freelancer will give you work time flexibility, i.e., you will be like your own boss-when to work/when to not-your decision. On of the site can suggest is amazon's MTurk. Here you can complete the jobs and get paid. With ability of good communication, you can compose and provide articles of different topics, help in making website articles, etc. Additionally, there are opportunities as virtual office assistants for people with good communication skills. Thus, in 2011, especially for a mother, online home-based work is the best option. Take care.
@jalucia (1435)
Watch out for Mturk cuz they will suspend your account for no reason. And, even if you ask, they won't give you a reason. Do a search about it. Don't say I didn't warn you!
@jalucia (1435)
Oh, and when they suspend your account you won't be able to get any of the money that they owe you!
@nishant5n (1067)
Many, thanks for you kind advice. It is very nice of you, but I do not have an account with with that site. I was just suggesting a site where one can work as a freelancer. My whole Idea was to start working as a freelancer and for that purpose I gave example of that site. once again, thanks.
@mtrguanlao (5527)
Hi celeste! Welcome here! I'm also a stay at home mom just like you and luckily,I was able to found online works and this includes mylot. I started doing online jobs just last month and so far I'm enjoying it much. There are no more boring times at home when my baby is asleep. Of course when she's awake,there are no bored or idle times at home,I do enjoy taking care of my baby. You are lucky you joined mylot. I was able to know more online works here through reading and partcicipating in discussions. I'm sure you will find more online sites you can earn money from here in mylot,just feel free to read discussions regarding money making. You will realize how money works online and what legit sites you could join. See you around!
Hi! Thank you so much! Well if you have also some sites that I could check to please feel free to inform me ok?Id really appreciate that.thanks.
@topffer (36131)
• Hamburg, Germany
I don't know the first, but I know myLot and that you will be paid : welcome, celeste. You can try other task sites like odesk and microworkers, and you can also find tasks here at myLot. I hope you will enjoy this community. Have a nice day.
Thank you so much!I am beginning to think that its a good choice of joining this community of my lot since I met all good people like you. Ill try to check odesk and microworkers. Have a great day too!
@jalucia (1435)
I understand your situation. I'm at home with more than one small child and people think that I should be out on the job. I try my hardest to find things on the Internet and I have found some. But, I have yet to find one that will substitute for a real income. Lately, I've gotten into freelance writing over the Internet. Anywho, let me know of any other sites that you think are good.
Hi! Its good to talk with other people who share same experience with. Well I have this one site its peopleperhour.com.try to check that out.I am just waiting for some responses. If you have questions.Im willing to answer them for you. Thank you.
@cher913 (25890)
when i was staying home with my daughters, i sold avon because like you, i was bored staying at home. now i work outside of the house part time and am on mylot, triond and make crafts in my spare time.
@jhartana (1085)
Welcome to Mylot, celeste. I am sure that not only you will earn money from posting comment but you will find Mylot is a warm community and we are here to help you. Sometimes in Mylot you can find users sharing about something and you'll gain something from their experience. While MyLot is good for spending time earning money online however I hope you don't forget your daily household duties and it needs to be prioritise first before MyLot. Good luck and happy posting here in MyLot :)