Why Many People Who Fear By Cockroaches?

Indonesia
Why do many people in this world who fear by cockroaches? ... So, is it true that cockroaches can cause harm? ... If cockroaches are fine, why should you fear?.
@rifnee (1713)
Yes, especially if cockroaches already flying ... ihhh The survey that I just knew that ... Oh yes, cockroaches were stronger than men ..., his head was broken but still alive. He said cockroach juice can also make 'strong' ... hhooo
I wonder, why cockroaches should be made to juice? So who ate? I do not want to eat a cockroach juice even though it is good for me. lol
@rifnee (1713)
Hey, somewhere, insects are always a favorite food for the population. lol
@maximax8 (28247)
I live in a cold country so we don't have cockroaches here I am a glad to say. I have seen cockroaches in Queensland in Australia. They were in the kitchen in Brisbane. In the dark and light would go on and the cockroaches rushed to hide away from the light. They look disgusting and yucky. I think they carry germs and are scary to look at. Mosquitoes can carry malaria or yellow fever in some parts of the world so that is far more dangerous than a cockroach.
Yes, a cockroach no worse than mosquitoes, but I was disgusted to see a cockroach, more disgusted than a mosquito or a rat, you're very lucky indeed to live in a safe place of cockroaches. Here, I see 2 or 3 heads every day in the kitchen. Although I had to kill cockroaches, but for some reason, always appears the other cockroaches.
no, I'm not fear of cockroaches, just disgusted, dirty hell .... but could not scared! scared my sister with a cockroach, the cockroach who 1meter away from him alone makes him run away, hahaha, I just always see my brother laugh every war with cockroaches, he would spend every moment in order to eradicate cockroaches, and if my brother was sleeping & going in wake , simply say "there are cockroaches near you", would immediately jump & conscious. haha
@piperu (113)
I don't affraid of cockroaches, but i feel disgusted, specially when they crawling over my neck or my arm. Euwww...