Where is the place that makes your heart feel good?

@rifnee (1713)
Indonesia
Here I feel good, there I feel happy Wherever I will feel happy syalalala, but there is a more comfortable place for me, yes, it is a beautiful park, lol Where is the place that will make your heart feel good? nd where the place that feels uncomfortable to you?
In my case, it's always my home. When I sit on the rooftop and rest comfortably I feel like I am the king of this entire world. I usually take a book along with me. Sometimes I just walk around the roof, see tiny people walking around the place and working. I see trains leaving and arriving at a far away station. I see trees and they soothe my eyes. I see my neighbors' roofs and occasionally, pretty girls playing badminton. I see the vast sky and it's so beautiful I wish I could devour it. It would surely taste sweet and juicy. There is no place better than this one. I can spend hours resting here.
Hello, i love that too!
@nakula2009 (2325)
Every life involves a sense of fun, hard. problems that pleasant and unpleasant, depending on how they think and how to feel something. with thanks to the power, all places may give a certain pleasure.
In the place that reminded me to God, or natural places like the beach with view of the sunset, I feel that's Song, there is nothing that can freeze my mind other than watch the sunset, you never see the beautiful views of the sunset? Mountain and beach is the place to be enjoyed.
@gengeni (3308)
The most comfortable place for me is a garden with small pond, the park is no single person there, just me or with my boyfriend. And the most boring place for me is a place that is too formal, like an office or campus, or work environment. This will make me stress, I'll feel broken in my head.
@flagella08 (5069)
i love to stay at home. it make same feel good especially when i am done with household chores. it's the only place where i want my family to be intact and share good things there. being with my family and true friends also make me feel so satisfied. the place where i abhor staying is in farms. i love animals and nature it's just that it's far from the urbs and i have stuffs that i am needing badly like the internet connection. i can't access the net there.
I feel happy when I'm home. It's really where my heart is. I believe in that saying. Lol. I also love it in the hospital. I am a doctor, so being in the hospital and being able to help a patient gives me fulfillment. The place that makes me uncomfortable is a crowded mall. I love shopping and I like hanging out, but whenever a mall gets too congested, I really freak out.