JFSJ wants Glenn Beck Fired

@laglen (19780)
Jewish Funds for Justice has turned in a petition to Fox News to remove Beck from the air. Saying the television show was deemed anti-Semitic by many in the media and Jewish groups. Do you think Fox should listen to the group? Here is more information on the matter http://www.politicsdaily.com/2011/01/14/jewish-group-wants-glenn-beck-dropped-from-fox-news/
@epicure35 (2822)
No, Fox should not listen. So many Jews themselves are self-destructive.I am Jewish, so I know of the "self-loathing" and guilt many Jews feel. That's also why so many become liberals and misguided "do-gooders". The saddest thing I still see is the bumper stickers Jews proudly display showing Barack as meaning "blessing". He is a blessing only to anti-Israel and anti-America muslims. He hates Israel and America.
@laglen (19780)
I agree and thank you for your view point. If you look at rollos response above, I think this groups intentions are very clear.
@epicure35 (2822)
Laglen, I have viewed Rollo's response as you suggested. It is my understanding that Soros was complicit in helping the Nazis to send fellow Jews to the gas chambers. I believe he was interviewed by Steve Kroft on 60Minutes some years ago and asked if he had any remorse. He said he had none. Just like Obama's other crony Bill Ayers. These are criminals of the worst kind with total lack of character, justifying evil and trying to undermine our freedoms.
@laglen (19780)
Amazing that they can be so well tied into a President Administration now. Remember the days when they would have been considered an enemy of the State...
@katsmeow1213 (29043)
OH geez, you know! There are people out there that you either love them or hate them. I've listened to Glenn Beck before, I hear he's rather controversial, but I do not have my own opinion of him as I don't listen to him often enough. I remember my foster mom was so against Rush Limbaugh that she probably would have started a petition and sought out the necessary signatures herself if it would have gotten him off the air, but her son LOVED Rush! My husband loves Howard Stern, but others think he's awful and shouldn't be on the air.. even if it is only satelite radio now. I personally absolutely hate this new singer called Kesha.. I think she sounds like a freakin retard! I'd petition to get the radio stations to stop playing her music if I thought it would work. Unfortunately there's also someone out there who absolutely loves this moron and would fight tooth and nail for the radio stations to keep playing her junk.
@laglen (19780)
lmao great points! By the way, I hate equally - howard stern and kesha! Could take beck or leave him. But I do like rush on occasion
I do not listen to talk radio, so I have no impression at all of Beck, Stern, or Rush.. I just hear what people have said, and that's all opinion. These guys are only controversial to those who oppose their opinions. Though I have heard Stern is chauvanistic.. if that's the case I certainly do not like him!
@laglen (19780)
lol either way, whether you like them or not, you have the right idea.
@Taskr36 (13923)
It just sounds like a left wing group masquerading as a Jewish interests group to get more pull. Frankly I had no idea that Sigmund Freud was Jewish and someone hating him or George Soros doesn't make that person an anti-semite unless they hate them specifically for being Jewish. Apparently they were also pissed that he called Darwin the "father of the holocaust". Since Darwin was the one who pushed evolution as a theory, and Hitler believed that whole Aryan race crap about them being more evolved and perfect, Glenn Beck's statement makes sense. I can understand it offending Darwinists, but that's a different story entirely.
@laglen (19780)
The way I figure it, we have a right to free speech. But no where does it say we have a right to not get offended.
@hofferp (4739)
I listen to Beck, now and then, and he usually backs up his theories, ideas, etc. with facts/historical accounts/etc. But he can get overboard/carried away and that's when I change the channel. AND that's what the JFJ and others need to do, change the channel. Just like when Oberman, Stern, Letterman, etc. come on the air, I change the channel. Gees, that's so easy...lean forward, turn the dial or lean back, push the button on the remote. If I were FOX, I'd remove Beck when his ratings looked like those on MSNBC, and not until then. It's called freedom of speech. And I'm really getting tired of liberals trying to shut everyone up, only so they can hear themselves scream. It's because of these "tactics" that I'm completely shutting out their ideas, proposed policies, etc., when in fact, they may have a good idea now and then. But because I can't stand the b.s., I'm shutting them out. And if many of us are doing that, what are they gaining? If anything, they are the reason so many people are leaning further right. The more they complain, scream, point fingers...the more people head the other direction. They really need a new approach.
@laglen (19780)
I agree hofferp and I believe your solution is the best one. It is wonderful that we have our freedom of speech in America. We also have the freedom to shut it off! I prefer this much more than if Olberman came to my house.... oh the horror!
@hofferp (4739)
Olberman at your house? Do you have a good pest controller?
@laglen (19780)
I do, it is the cutest little derringer...