how will you judge my sister's life???

@asliah (11148)
my sister was happily married, until one day she accidentally trapped to fall in love with two guys. i dont know what is her reason why and pushing herself to fall, but she still tried to ignore it just for the sake of his two daughter.what can you say about my sister's problem?or not really contented in what life she had now?
@ladym33 (11007)
I don't know how you can accidentally fall in love with two people. If you are happily married then you should avoid situations where you find yourself interacting with someone you might be attracted to. Not really knowing your sister's situation that much I can not really judge her. I guess the best I can say is that she really needs to choose one man, or neither man. Loving 2 people is very difficult and only hurts everyone involved.
@lingli_78 (12844)
i never judge people's life because i don't think it is my right to do that... i am a human being myself and i do make mistakes as well in my life... so how can i judge other people if i myself am not perfect??? anyway, with your sister's case, i think she has to be honest with her hubby and fix this problem straight away as this will affect her marriage life if it is left going on... take care and have a nice day...
@murtaza45 (173)
i says the correct me.judge for sister in the home for the time me judge not come for home for child plays me and your enjoy me.
@yhanie (189)
she's married already,, she should try to hold her self from falling with those guys,, tell her that she made a sacred vow and dont let her ruin that vow,
@JohnMach (555)
We are all humans and we have limits and urges. In my opinion, she's just being human. Although she should use her rational thinking more for the good of her family.
@sanjay91422 (2728)
That is her own issue and if she want to fall in love then no body can stop her including you and me. I think the two boys don't know that she is handling not one but two them at the same time. But there is no body in loss, just enjoy life that is my advise. But keep a limit there don't get obsessed with this idea, and keep the balance with the other life.
@dawnald (84146)
• Shingle Springs, California
It could be that there is something wrong in her marriage that you don't know about. Or could be she just misses the feeling of being in love. Hard to judge...
Truly a pickle to be entangled with and the children are the only ones that have the ill effect later. Certainly with out knowing someone I could not place my voice of judgment. I do hope she sorts this out and is able to straighten which ever direction she tenders her heart to. As for loving two at once it would be very unlikely that it will result with a positive outcome.
@uath13 (8207)
It's not my place to judge her life. All I have to say is love happens when & where it happens. If her first relationship failed they should both move on.