I came home to find a huge hole in my wall..

My daughter and her boyfriend were fighting and you know it I am left with damage to repair before the landlord collects his rent. I made her get the hell out tonight. I called the police hoping I could get her arrested. I have been gone for a month and this is what I come home to. She tossed water in his face. He cursed her like scum on his shoe. I was on the phone to hear it all. i told her if he steps foot here again his azz will be arrested. I then asked hee if he takes her back will she go back she said yes. I told her I have to protect mysefl and she needs to go stay somewhere.else. I am looking for group homes this week. She can go to hell for all I care. I can't be around a dum azz like her any more. my 60 year old friend told her he would give her $50 to sleep with him. She was trying to play like she would do it just for the money. Then she told her boyfriend and he lost it and when she told me I lost it. Now she is mad saying next time she will never tell me anything. She does not have any common scense or she would have told him yes and then told me so I could at least have got him locked up. I wish I could not see her dum azz at my door tomorrow. I am ready to live the rest of my life with out her stupid azz around me. She needs to grow up and I can't be bothered. I am most likly going to be out of town again with no computer. take care..
I must have telepathically brought you to myLot my friend, as I was thinking today that I had not seen you. Unfortunately it is under these circumstances that all this is happening to you. I am sorry to read of all the havoc she has caused you and Tough Love honey, is really all you can do at this point. You have done way too much already and apparently does not care for any sound advice, so do what is right as she is a young lady who by now should realize all the wonderful and struggles you have gone through for her. I am truly sorry that the month away did not allow you to return in peace, but I have to agree that you had enough. You have to protect you as you sure do not know what this guy is also capable of doing. I will continue to pray for you gifts as enough is enough and you need to draw the line. Please take care of yourself.
I called the police and they did nothing. I showed them her picture and told them her boyfriend is 22 adn they knew her from the picture. They will watch out for them. This girl is playing with fire.. she keeps hitting him and telling him to get out of her f..ing house and so much more my neighbor told me. She said if she was not there today he would have beat the crap out of my daughter.. She can go to hell for all I care. I will not lose my sec 8 because of her stupid azz.
gifts this is my concern that all of this may cause you to loose section 8 and or your apartment as your neighbors will begin to call the police and or your landlord.
@zills66 (1421)
• Saudi Arabia
lol and you must be very close to your daughter and you know everything even the matriarch offering 50 dollar to your daughter's bf just to sleep with her was not a secret between the young bf gf couples! lol well if i happen to be their brother, i could blow a nice kick on both azzes! and if i am not satisfied with that kick, i might torture them myself! lol!
The guy was a dear friend of mine who cross the line. I can't wait to get in the presence of this man. I might hold off and sock him one.
Or better yet see if you can press charges for soliciting your daughter! Shame on him!
I am a parent of 3 boys. There have many,, many times where I have cried over the things that were either said or done to me by my children (mainly the oldest one). So many times gifts and bags I wanted to jump ship, to leave and not look back. Parenting is by far the hardest job on the planet. I may not be going through what you're going through but I can surely empathise. God forbid something should happen to your daughter; that would be the end of you. Right now you can't stand her. Right now you want no parts of her. Right now you want her out of your life but look back at when you first had her. She was a beautiful angel who loved playing school and playing teacher to her little cousins. She was exposed to far too much in her young life. A lot of what she is doing is not her fault. My life is boring in comparison to what she has experienced. All I want to say to you gifts and bags is to be careful of what you wish for!
Well said Linda! She has grown up way to fast and it may take many years for her to see what she is doing is not right.
This is very sad. I couldn't imagine that children can do that to their parents. I hope everything will be fixed in the right time. Hope your daughter will soon become more responsible. Take care.
You can't count the stars I am hoping on..
I am sorry for what's happening to you and trust me I understand because I have a sister who is a mess right now and I see girls out there on the streets that are much worse and younger. Nowadays these kids think that they can do whatever they want and they think that they are grown ups but when they are face to face with the harsh reality of what it's like to be an actual grown up with actualy problems then they'll wish that they didn't do all the things that they did. I wish you the best with this situation, it must be really stressful for you but hang in there.
@KrauseHome (35035)
Well, I think the Best thing to do is try to find your daughter some help somewhere for sure. Sounds like she is definately getting hooked up with the wrong crowd and wrong situations in her life which could be quite dangerous for you and her for sure. It sounds like she is seeking out Love and attention from the wrong type of people and could end up really regretting it. Personally I do hope somehow she can get away from the guy she is seeing before it ends up causing her much harm for sure. Just don't let it get to you. Sometimes teenagers or young adults just never realize who they are hurting until later on in life. You might be MAD now, but just continue to be there for your daughter and hope for the Best in the end.
@reckon21 (3487)
I understand pretty well what you been going through even do I am not a parent yet. But your daughter seems to be a bit hard headed and she thinks that this world is like a playground that she can play around with without thinking what others would feel. Actually the role and love of the parents is cannot be measured but sometimes time come you just can't take it anymore. I just wish your daughter will realized everything you do for her and give you some respect that you really deserved. Your anger towards your daughter seems to evaporate and reaching out to me. Hope you can find it on your heart to forgive and love her still, in spite of everything.
Well, it is good to see you again no matter how briefly. I was starting to think that you'd fallen off the face of the planet. I don't know if they have any programs around where you live that will give problem teenagers the opportunity to see what happens if they don't behave the right way. However, if they do, I think something like that would be something that would be good for your daughter. Doesn't she even begin to understand the pain and trial that she is continuely putting you through?
It sounds like you are very angry right now. With reason. I think that perhaps you can actually help her more at a distance. She needs to grow up. She will get knocked around and abused by this guy until she tires of it and then she will come cryin'. It took me until I was about twenty-five to realize that my mother actually knew what she was talking about. Sometimes it just takes afew hard knocks.
@sid556 (31005)
Hi Gifts, Glad to see you back and sorry that it is under such bad circumstances. I KNOW that you don't mean those things you are saying about your daughter and that you are right now just very angry and frustrated with her as well as concerned. I hope when you leave again that you make sure she is either with you or somewhere where someone can keep an eye on her.
@lingli_78 (12845)
your daughter definitely have to grow up and you make the right decision to leave her alone and let her be responsible for her own life and actions... she is an adult already and if she is behaving in that way and always creating problem for you, then you have every right to ask her to get out of your house... hopefully she will grow up and think about her reckless actions... take care and have a nice day...
@syoti20 (5295)
The fight was really disturbing my friend.Landlord will not be happy about damage happen to his/her property. I hope you repair the damage on time. I hope you blotter the person who needs to be blotter and report them ASAP for any disturbing or locomotion to he vicinity of your house.
@sender621 (14956)
You have to do what is going to be right for you. Arguing does not have to include property damage you are now accountable for. hard lessons have to be learned for everyone.
@DLMiller (12)
Hey, at least now you can monitor what goes on in your daughter's bedroom. It's a bonus!
I agree with many of the posts on this particular discussion. I don't have any better answers other than those that have been given. Call the authorities on these men! Her boyfriends shenanigans including that wall could cause you to lose your section 8! Do whatever you can legally do to get your daughter on the right path or find someone/a facility that can. GL to you!
@buggles64 (2715)
Wow! That's a lot of drama going on over there. And all of this because of a joke? Well, apparently it wasn't a very funny joke. some people just don't care who gets hurt in the process...after all it's suppose to be fun and games. I do hope you get this whole mess straightened out. Hmmm, the boyfriend can't be all that great...why would she even have to joke about sleeping with somebody for $50.00 if he was taking care of her? Yeah, better to kick him to the curb now rather than wait until later that's for sure!!
@marinarovi (1318)
• Argentina
Hi giftsandbagscom, I'm really sorry to hear all this you're going through. I only wish your daughter and his boyfriend would come down here to have those kind of fights. Almost all walls are made of bricks here. So they'd have a nice surprise in their violent behaviour.
@bunnybon7 (36460)
• Holiday, Florida
glad you have told us you may be gone from a computer for a while again as i was just about to ask in a discussion if anyone knew what happened to you. i had a daughter the same way and i guess things have changed a lot. i called the police and told them she raised her hand to hit me and id been taught you never let your kid get away with hitting you. i told them if they did not put her somewhere and she did it again, and she would, i was going to kill her and if they wanted her safety take her out of my house. we've never been close since. my mother went and got her from the juvenile facility. way back then because for some reason mom could handle her. still today i think she holds it against me. but im lucky as i have another daughter thats always really really close and appreciates all ive done for her. so sorry dear. i dont know why the police did not do anything.
@carmelanirel (20979)
I wondered what happened to you; you were so active and then nothing. So you left town and will be leaving again soon? And you left your daughter by herself at your home? Forgive me, I can't seem to catch up here, I thought she moved out, came back and moved out again, but I guess I was wrong. I'm sorry they broke your wall, that stinks, but depending on where this hole is, it shouldn't be too much to repair. Also, if you are leaving town again, I suggest if she doesn't have a place to stay, take her with you, she isn't responsible enough to stay on her own and if she refuses to give this guy up, you don't need the hassles of his problems as well..
@whateva (786)
I'm sorry to hear your daughters in a mess. but what is this guy some criminal? he has been to jail, beats his own girlfriend. I think you've taken all the right steps. There is nothing more i can tell you, but take care.