does the smokers patch make your body stink?

I think so because my boyfriend is sweating up a storm and this smell (stink) iscoming from his skin. He is a very clean mand so he would never be caught funky.. But,that smell must be coming from those pathces he is wearing. Plus he has even smoked while wearing them. I made him shower as soon as he woke up this morning..
I've known people that have been able to quit smoking by using the patch, but I have to say that I've never noticed any kind of a body odor associated with their being users of the patch. What I have noticed, however, is that the foods that you consume do have a lot of impact on your body's smell. I would be inclined to think that perhaps he has also changed his diet and that might be what is causing the smell that you are smelling.
@la_chique (1479)
I never thought about this before. My fiancee is a smoker - has been since before I met him - so I'd never ask him to quit. Thats his decision to make but I will let him know about the smellyness if he ever does go on patches because I hate the smell of sweaty men, so he will probably be taking 2 showers a day if he does